Can't believe the advice I heard given at work!

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    SNAKE OIL no seriously how do I log it?
  • ricklperry
    Options
    I once went on the all alcohol diet and dropped 30 pounds. I mean, I slipped a few times and ate food so it coulda been a bigger loss but it still worked.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    PMSL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wait. Diet Coke is NOT good for you???
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in my office today when two guys walked past, they were talking about the gym and such.

One of them said this, basically verbatim, to the other

"Eh, you don't need to worry to much. Just eat plenty of the right stuff and exercise. Drink water, don't booze too much. Ya know..."

I mean SERIOUSLY. How DARE he perpetrate this cr*p! you have to follow a diet with a NAME! And it has to restrict or completely eliminate at least three food groups! Some people are so uneducated!

And 'drink water'? Ha! Obviously he never heard of water weight? Why would I want to drink something that has 'weight' next to its name? I never heard of 'diet coke weight'!

At least all the ladies I work with know the deal. They're all on weight watchers, or Atkins, or a juice fast. We might have to call this idiot guy back to move some boxes of paper for us. Don't want to pick them up and get bulky.

I agree whole heartedly OP.

Frankly if you're not doing something with a cool name like Paleo or Intermittent Fasting and not doing a certified strength routine, followed by a regularly planned vodka and grapefruit juice fast, you're pretty much an amateur.

Anyways, I hope you set them straight.

:flowerforyou:
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A moment on the lips....forever on the hips....

So eat anything and as much as you want so long as it doesn't touch your lips... You are good to go!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Obviously this guy has no idea that unless Dr. Oz puts his stamp of approval on it, NO diet will work EVER.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Obviously this guy has no idea that unless Dr. Oz puts his stamp of approval on it, NO diet will work EVER.

Or Oprah! Don't forget about Oprah. You can trust her you know, she's lost over 1000 lbs! She just puts it back on again so she can show us how awesome she is at loosing and how we can be too!
  • BHetrick
    BHetrick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in my office today when two guys walked past, they were talking about the gym and such.

One of them said this, basically verbatim, to the other

"Eh, you don't need to worry to much. Just eat plenty of the right stuff and exercise. Drink water, don't booze too much. Ya know..."

I mean SERIOUSLY. How DARE he perpetrate this cr*p! you have to follow a diet with a NAME! And it has to restrict or completely eliminate at least three food groups! Some people are so uneducated!

And 'drink water'? Ha! Obviously he never heard of water weight? Why would I want to drink something that has 'weight' next to its name? I never heard of 'diet coke weight'!

At least all the ladies I work with know the deal. They're all on weight watchers, or Atkins, or a juice fast. We might have to call this idiot guy back to move some boxes of paper for us. Don't want to pick them up and get bulky.

Hearing the comments those guys made makes me ashamed to be a fellow male. Don't listen to them.

All you need is the right supplements.

funny-fad-diet_zps80db93e2.jpg

... and the right equipment.

vibrating-belt_zpsa1c54131.jpg
  • Helenov
    Helenov Posts: 56
    Options
    Nah, everybody knows the Tug Toner is where it's at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMs-4fUZd-k

^^This. I have tears in my eyes from laughing
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just lost 5 pounds reading this thread! But may have been that I had a green tea and artichoke smoothie while using a shake a weight.

Personally, I can not believe they would give advise like they did. Obviously they do not know the magic of professionally designed weight loss products!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Nah, everybody knows the Tug Toner is where it's at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMs-4fUZd-k

Tug toner is the truth. You can get in shape while watching TV!

tugtonerexcersise2.gif
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You totally need to buy him a shakeweight.

stash-1-50c6638262a81.gif

Does she come with that?
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    OMG lol This thread totally made my day. Thanks everyone :)
  • HugeBum
    HugeBum Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This thread is the best thing I have ever read.
  • jschlute
    jschlute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AMAZING READ EVERYONE:drinker: :drinker: * sipping my raspberry ketoned green coffee and spinach infused power smoothie!!!!:smile:

CARRY ON!!!!:wink:
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Laughing so hard! Thank you!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You are so judgmental toward these poor guys. You've got me so upset, I can't take another bite of my cabbage soup. But SERIOUSLY, I'm laughing so hard I had to take the saran wrap off my waist and thighs!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.