30 Day Shred NSV

Options
kmchambers64
kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
So I just completed D3 of LV3 - NSV, I can do the last ab move like Natalie, I can actually do the rockstar jump a little now too, I can now do jumping jacks with the weights (in LV1 I could not do regular jumping jacks for the first 6 days.) I can do the double jump rope move. I am so much stronger now than I was on Feb 4 when I began. So happy. If you are considering this and are nervous, it will be tough, but if you push through the initial muscle soreness, the rewards are worth every drop of discomfort. I love being stronger, and I want to get stronger still.

Replies

• jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have my last day of level 2 today, can't wait for level 3!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    I just finished Day 5 of Level 1. On Day 1, I thought I was never going to get through it. Now, this morning, on Day 5, I can actually keep up & do everything. I can feel my body get stronger! I'm sure Level 2 & Level 3 are gonna kick my butt though!!
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

NSV-Non scale victory
  • Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm on Level 1 Day 6! Still have a ways to go....but i'm determined!!
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2. Will start level 3 tomorrow. I watched it and I'm scared as hell. It looks like it'll be tough, especially on the knees... I've been wearing knee braces since starting 30 DS and that has helped. Was level 3 hard on your knees?
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you! I just started 30ds today :D So excited. It is intence, thank you for sharing your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!