New to message board

Options
onlykk
onlykk Posts: 8 Member
I am on the Thin Deluxe drop.....I have went from 242 to 222 in 24 days. I have lots more weight to lose but would love some friends that are battling weight loss also

Replies

• elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there onlykk. I have added you! wow 20 lbs in just a few weeks!! good work!
  • onlykk
    Options
    Thank you. I still have about 50 more to lose....
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your weightloss so far ....feel free to add me :smile:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep it up!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey, what is the thin deluxe drop out of curiosity ? You are more than welcome to add Me all friends welcome.
  • surfingonmars
    surfingonmars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Onyx: I just joined today...at 260lbs I have much to lose as well.. the more support we have the better our chances at succeeding..Adding you as a weigh loss buddy now :)
  • onlykk
    Options
    Thin Deluxe is a homeopathic drop. It seems to be working very well
  • Buckaustink
    Options
    Are you stil taking the drops. I just ordered mine.
  • peetzwillovercome
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! What is that drop your talking about?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I am on the Thin Deluxe drop.....I have went from 242 to 222 in 24 days. I have lots more weight to lose but would love some friends that are battling weight loss also

Not to be the negative jerk here, but you know that's not sustainable long term, right? You're losing almost a pound a day. That WILL slow down. So, I hope you are learning to eat right and exercise along with your magic drop. If you aren't, you run the risk of hitting a plateau and getting very frustrated.