200 and dropping!!!

Options
rlinson
rlinson Posts: 62 Member
I actually reached 200 lbs today!!! only 15 more to go!!! I just know that scale was wanting to go to 199! It has been over 20 years since I have been this low in weight. Going to my niece's wedding in 2 weeks and hope to amaze everyone!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

They need a dancing smiley.

Replies

• shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Hope you do LOTS of "dancing away the calories" at this wedding!!!!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • Dave91
    Dave91 Posts: 5
    Options
    AWESOME!! congratz. :)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    ((((((APPLAUSE)))))))))):bigsmile:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing guy!!! :drinker: Hope everyone tells you what an awesome job you have done and here is to the next 15 lost :flowerforyou:
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I be that feels great! Keep it up!! Make sure you have something amazing to wear to this wedding too! :happy:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I am so happy for you!! Way to go!! :smokin: -- Bet you're feeling smokin' hot!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    That's awesome news!!! Congrats!:wink:
  • Hotabs
    Hotabs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rlinson

"simply brilliant". Well done to you & knock um dead new hair cut new clothes but just be you.

Am going to my nieces wedding in 5 wks have not seen most of the family in over 15 years. Have to lose 20lb by then. So I know yr pain.

Have a great time
  • mazza53
    mazza53 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thats amazing !! a big Congratulations !!
  • rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the great words!! Mdorisi - I have a suit I want to wear that I haven't worn in a LOOOONNNNGGGG time. I am going to try it on this weekend!!!
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    That is wonderful...I have a long ways to go til i get that but I can't wait til the day...Keep up the awesome job.....congrats....
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    WTG!!!! I love it when that scale moves past that 200 mark. I cant wait, but at least i know that there are others out there who have achieved it and i know that i can also do it!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow. 20 years ago, I probably weighed 25 lbs. lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!