My inner thighs suddenly started touching.

Options

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Try measuring yourself. Touching thighs is not that bad and I doubt they get huge while you're losing weight unless you're doing a lot of leg work with weights or genetics. Take it from someone who has ALWAYS had huge thighs no matter how big or small I get. Its not that bad. Embrace it instead of driving yourself crazy.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    It's the end of the world.
  • stephaniecaine82
    stephaniecaine82 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not sure why everyone is being such *kitten* on here...it is a pretty genuine question....
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    like this? *horrified*

tumblr_ln0258nxcm1qdq5u6.gif

This made my night!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Not sure why everyone is being such *kitten* on here...it is a pretty genuine question....

we're just showing how it's kind of rediculous to worry about something like this.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

How so?
  • mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    like this? *horrified*

tumblr_ln0258nxcm1qdq5u6.gif

*dead* too funny!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I don't care about a gap. I want my legs to look like i could crush walnuts between my thighs.

And this is what many men are looking for too, so it all works out.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

No, it isn't. It's placing some sort of ficticious ideal ahead of actually being healthy. It's working out for vanity's sake, not because you want to look better and be healthier.

Sorry if that's harsh, but it's true.
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It can cause chafing and rashes while walking/running depending on how much it touches. It can wear down and create holes in your jeans from rubbing together.

Just sayin... it's not always vanity...
  • fayehjort
    fayehjort Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Keep up with your strength training! With women, the harder you work the smaller you become. :smile: If you are concerned about this change, talk to the personal trainer at your gym to see what you can change up. It should just be a temporary change.
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer a nice set of thighs on a woman.

As opposed to calves that go all the way up?

Haaahaaa... Exactly
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    IMO, the only time thigh gap should show is after riding a horse.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    This thread is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ploogy
    Ploogy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm not into ladies who's thighs don't touch. I've always found that weird.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Good touch or bad touch?

I've heard that there's a difference.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Feel better? :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Good touch or bad touch?

I've heard that there's a difference.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Feel better? :flowerforyou:

No. Wrong thread. This was little more than a "bump" comment.

:ohwell:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    It can cause chafing and rashes while walking/running depending on how much it touches. It can wear down and create holes in your jeans from rubbing together.

Just sayin... it's not always vanity...

Oh please. There is a big spectrum from touching to rubbing to chafing and oh my this is starting to sound dirty.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I don't care about a gap. I want my legs to look like i could crush walnuts between my thighs.

I don't know why but this totally cracked me up :) No pun intended. Hahhahahahaha.

It really made me laugh as well.
    I really meant that. I wanna crush things. With my thighs.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options

I don't know why but this totally cracked me up :) No pun intended. Hahhahahahaha.

It really made me laugh as well.
    I really meant that. I wanna crush things. With my thighs.

there's a video of a lady crushing a watermelon with her thighs on youtube, she's this 200 lb fitness lady... changed my idea of the number on the scale... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8vSRGqCts