16 lbs...long ways to go...can you tell anything?

Options
Just looking for some feedback here. No one has said anything to me about looking different except the people who know I have lost a total of 24 lbs. 16 between these two pics
30wtg9k.jpg
2vt5vtz.jpg

Replies

• bviv89
    bviv89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I already see it in your face and tummy! Looking good!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Especially in your tummy - to me the difference is actually very noticeable! Keep going, you're doing great!
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yeah your tummy def. looks smaller!!! keep it up !! :)
  • skamnorth
    skamnorth Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome work!
    Notice how your shirt is fitted at the bottom now compared to how it was before? You can really tell there's a great difference, especially on your tummy. You look great, keep going!

And last time I went down in weight, nobody said anything to me. Until my SO told me that his mom had commented to him that "half of me seemed to have disappeared". Nobody said anything to me though, lol. I guess that's just how people work.
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Tummy and face for sure! Keep up the great work!
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Big difference already! Keep up with the pictures, it helps you see a difference even when you see yourself every day.
  • mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes!! You are doing and looking great! Keeping going...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Face and stomach. Way to go!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    your belly is getting smaller so keep it up!
  • johnson7103
    Options
    I see a noticeable difference in your tummy. Wtg... Keep up the good work!
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is very obviously smaller, but also your jaw/chin is more defined. Love the new hair style too!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you can def tell! esp in your tummy and face as everyone has said! good job, keep it up!
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    shes amazing ...just keep on doing whatever ur doing..
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    People are that way sometimes, they look at you without truly seeing. I would have thought you were pregnant in the first picture, no offense meant, you have definitely worked hard. You are on the right road. :):):):)

WTG
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see it in your tummy and your face. Your tummy looks heaps smaller. Sometimes I think people are just being polite by not saying anything, or perhaps when they see us all the time they dont notice if that makes sense. Well done though, can't wait to see the next photo.
  • MedinaR66
    MedinaR66 Posts: 21
    Options
    Aww sweetie, you are doing great!! Huge difference! You are beeming in the second picture. Don't give up. You know that we will support you here.:smile:
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Not for nothin' but you've gained quite a bit in the smile area. Looks good on you. :)

And heck yes! You look slimmer through the midsection for sure.

I read somewhere that it takes four weeks for us to notice the changes in our own bodies, eight weeks for those closest to us to begin to notice and twelve for the rest of the world to catch up. Obviously this doesn't correlate to pounds lost at all, but maybe the same idea applies.

Also...my friend and I decided that we hate it when people tell us, "Oh my gosh, you've lost weight!" or "You look great!" because it makes us feel like they were focused on our fat before. So now, when we see people that have dropped pounds, we say "Wowww! You look so incredibly happy/healthy". Because really, isn't THAT our ultimate goal?

Congrats on your hard work, it's paying off! :)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow, lovely loss and when you doubt it just look at your frame in the door behind!!!! You can see the inches lost. Have you taken your measurements at all, if not, it is a great to see those actual inches go down.
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can tell, you are doing great! Keep it up!
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Oh! I didn't notice it before but...unless you're standing a lot closer to the door in the second photo (I tried to do some figuring based on your knee and feet placement but then I just felt like I was being creepy) you are standing so much taller than your first photo, too. Taller is good!