• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Very impressive transformation Taso!!!
    Thanks for sharing your story!! :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading about you. It's an inspiring story. Congratulations on your success!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, man!

Anyone who might be new and reading this thread, heed ALL of the advice taso closes his opening post with. It will save you a lot of time, heartache, and frustration.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    This needs pinned.
    :drinker: :drinker:

Agreed. Wish they did that.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Great story. Thanks for sharing your journey. You look amazing and have really inspired me.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Amazing work my friend! You huge gains in lifting over the past few years are inspiring to brand new lifters such as myself!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    So proud to call you a friend!!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Task I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished! When I think about when I first started MFP you were one of the people who gave me vital, useful and uncomplicated information. You took all the things you learned and totally paid it forward a thousand times over. You're such a great example of livig a life of balance while becoming more fit. Love ya to pieces ????????
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Taso, you are awesome :drinker:

I'm glad to have you as a MFP peep!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    What an excellent story! Thanks for sharing... Your email to your brother reminds me that some of my first posts here assumed that as a 1200-er, I was gaining muscle...:noway:

I'm honored to be your friend.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You are the epitome of badassery.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks bro I needed that. What a awesome insperation!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job Taso.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    you sir, are awesome sauce.

I've thouroughly enjoyed your interactions on the board and the pleasure you have for lifting and am glad to have you as a recent addition to my FL. My only reget is I didn't have you earlier.

Keep at it - motivation man!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    You.Are.Awesome.:heart:
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with us! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    damn good motivation this morning. thank u very much. and well done.

i love your closing lines. it will take as long as it takes. work hard but dont suffer. you have to want to change. going to keep this in mind.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story Taso. Super inspiring. We heart you.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Thread and success story.
    Well done friend!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    ...You have to want to change and believe that you can change..

Used to be, whenever I saw profile pics like yours wherein an MFPer is super fit, I think on some level I assumed that those peeps have been fit for very long time and that they surely did not struggle with being overweight or unhealthy. (Silly of me, I know.)

But until I started reading success stories, I wasn’t able to visualize myself moving from the weight and fitness level I am now to the kind of awesomeness I see in the avis.

Your story (and others) has shown me that while transformation doesn’t happen overnight, it doesn’t take forever, either; that knowledge + planning + following sound advice + action = remarkable rewards; and that being healthy and strong is possible even for me. It’s not magic. But just as the choices I’ve made in the past resulted in obesity, the better choices I make now will result in wellness. That’s empowering!

Thank you for telling your story. And congratulations! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!