My inner thighs suddenly started touching.

Options
124»

Replies

• Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    like this? *horrified*

tumblr_ln0258nxcm1qdq5u6.gif

Oh ****!! Now I'm gonna wake my children with my snorting and guffawing!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    After much time together, my thighs have agreed to an amicable parting. They've agreed to split assets down the middle.

Let me know if you need a mediator. I'm happy to get between the two parties . . .

Love.it.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I don't care about a gap. I want my legs to look like i could crush walnuts between my thighs.

I don't know why but this totally cracked me up :) No pun intended. Hahhahahahaha.

It really made me laugh as well.
    I really meant that. I wanna crush things. With my thighs.

You might make some guys squirm a bit talking about crushing nuts with your thighs. They usually like those in one piece.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    When my legs are together, my thighs touch.

When my thighs are not touching, my husband is very happy.

:smokin:

kinky. that made me laugh.
    serioulsly would it be a better goal to have toned thighs. thats what i would like and will be working towards. i never thought about them touching or not
  • Kosepose
    Kosepose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, jesus christ.. Sorry if you guys found it kinda dirty, we're not all from an english-speaking country.

I would not have imagined that this thread would cause a riot, I think it's a pretty fair question. If it really upsets you that much, well.. I don't really give a crap, you probably get upset over a lot of things. Cry me a river.

Loving te puns though ;-)

Thing is, I'm really short. Big thighs look really, really weird on me. In the end, I think it's about personal preferences. Some people aim for big thighs, others to lose 50 lbs or to gain muscle weight. I don't have anything against thighs in general, jees.

I wrote that I'M not aiming for this kind of physical development. Sorry to say; I'm not changing for YOU, I'm changing for me.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It can cause chafing and rashes while walking/running depending on how much it touches. It can wear down and create holes in your jeans from rubbing together.

Just sayin... it's not always vanity...

Oh please. There is a big spectrum from touching to rubbing to chafing and oh my this is starting to sound dirty.

Made me laugh...then realized. It did start to sound dirty.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, jesus christ.. Sorry if you guys found it kinda dirty, we're not all from an english-speaking country.

I would not have imagined that this thread would cause a riot, I think it's a pretty fair question. If it really upsets you that much, well.. I don't really give a crap, you probably get upset over a lot of things. Cry me a river.

Thing is, I'm really short. Big thighs look really, really weird on me. In the end, I think it's about personal preferences. Some people aim for big thighs, others to lose 50 lbs or to gain muscle weight. I don't have anything against thighs in general, jees.

I wrote that I'M not aiming for this kind of physical development. Sorry to say; I'm not changing for YOU, I'm changing for me.

In all seriousness, I can relate to your concern. My thighs are the first place I put on weight, & have gotten big enough before that I have had to have tailored slacks just to get my thighs into them. Some solutions I have found are in my cardio program & diet. In the last 3 mos I have made great efforts in my running program. This includes changing my food strike so my hips and knees could endure longer runs. The longer runs require better nutrition, so I have had to up my intake of ORGANIC VEGETABLES. As a rule of thumb that has brought great results; I eat more green leafy veggies than anything else in my diet.

I am down 2 jean sizes and can finally wear a pair of Levis again.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

It's a fun topic, that's all. Thanks! With regard to the real issue though, start a small calorie reduction to lose body fat rather than worrying about the muscle development. Once you get down to a low body fat percentage you will likely find that your problem has gone away. If not, then well you will have some incredibly muscular, strong and beautiful legs!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    It can cause chafing and rashes while walking/running depending on how much it touches. It can wear down and create holes in your jeans from rubbing together.

I know right? I'm not vain , I just want to walk down the street with pride. It's so embarrassing to have rubbing holes in my jeans!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

I have this issue because I'm overweight. When i'm at a healthy weight (and still no thigh gap), I don't have much of an issue with this at all. I'll never have a thigh gap. it's not physically possible with my bone structure, and that's the case for a large majority of women. But when you're at a healthy body fat %, the 'issues' of touching thighs are greatly mitigated.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Show me on the doll exactly where that thigh touched you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Actually I understand the question. I think it's perfectly fair.

Maybe do more running and less strength training for the legs.