Looser pants NSV pic.

Options
My pants are getting looser. These are my tightest pair. Yes, they are sadly out of style but it's a stay home and lounge day so whatever.

That little millimeter crease/fold of fabric at the bottom would never have been there a little while ago. It would have been tightly stuffed like so much sausage. It's a small teeny tiny little thing but it's making me happy right now. So that's something.

34163386_729.jpg

I hope this doesn't get deleted because every time I post a butt I get an email about the rules. It's not a thong or underwear though, so I think it's okay. Anyway it's all about that crease.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    what an amazing *kitten* crease! wonderful NSV! and i actually think those jeans are cute =)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    what an amazing *kitten* crease! wonderful NSV! and i actually think those jeans are cute =)

thanks WHBM size ten. yes they do vanity sizing. LOL. bought 4 pair that day, yeah i'm a sucker.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Noticing the little things motivates the best! Great job, and keep up the awesome work!
  • IMNotanumber
    IMNotanumber Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I am wearing a pair of jeans RIGHT NOW that I bought a couple years ago hoping they would fit. They didn't because I looked like a little tiny cupcake (too much batter crammed into that little paper cup) with a gargantuan muffin top. The legs and butt fit much better now, with creases and everything! And the muffin top is still there, but it is small enough to hide under a baggy sweater. Hehee! Little victories, right?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Nice waist. A little more skin next time please..Your such a lady. lol :heart: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • mdlundblad
    mdlundblad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your tush looks fabulous!!! Inspiration for me. Thanks :wink:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

forgot about that silly song. so. damn. funny!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Well done on a wonderful result from all your hard work!
  • Kashmir09
    Kashmir09 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have a size 32 pair of Levi's (somewhere) and aim to fit into them again (sometime) :happy:
    watch this space (but no hurry)

lying down and all air out the bottom 2 buttons of the 34s are doing good :laugh:
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Nice job! I am aiming for my 10's to be loose as well :) Your doing good!!