My 30 Day Shred Results (with pics)

Options
Just like so many others on this website, I finally decided to try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred last month. So many people saw great results and I was hoping for the same, and boy did it pay off! I started off very nervous because I was certain that I wouldn't be able to do all the exercises. However, as I progressed through the DVD my stamina began to increase and the workouts became more and more manageable. There was also a period of a week or so in the beginning where my weight went up by three pounds. Because I'd been eating the proper calories, I was really worried and almost decided to give up on Jillian but remembered someone saying to focus on the inches lost, so that's what I did. I took one day in between each level to rest, but every other day (even when I would rather do anything else) I worked my butt off, and in the end, I'm really happy I did. I feel so much stronger!

If any of you have any 30DS results you'd be willing to share, feel free to post. I absolutely love looking at everyone's amazing progress!

Height: 5'9"

Before 30 DS
Weight: 205.4
Neck: 14.5 in
Waist: 44.5 in
Hips: 45.75 in
Thighs: 27 in
Arm: 15.25 in

After 30 DS
Weight: 198.6
Neck: 13.8 in
Waist: 42 in
Hips: 44 in
Thighs: 26.75 in
Arm: 14.5 in

That's a loss of 6.8 pounds and 5.95 inches. And now onto the good part: the photos.

[img]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y469/snuggggly/30 Day Shred After/f4ab8dd4-c285-43c9-a3f5-44dc680e4332_zpsb3ad9de6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y469/snuggggly/30 Day Shred After/032a8ef6-83c9-4bfe-9cd9-2889ad684ada_zps2fa98356.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Jolicro
    Jolicro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!~ That is awesome results.
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Wow! You did an amazing job! Congrats :)
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Well done! You should be proud, the results are really noticeble.
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Great job!! Stories like yours are why I am on day 4 of The Shred right now! :) Thanks for posting!
  • warbelton
    warbelton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great results! I finished day 15 today.
  • luxyt
    luxyt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow u look great. by the way did you just do 30day shred on its own or did you combine it with other exercises? I'm new to this and just started 30 day shred today. i really want to lose weight in 3 months.
  • Elektraani
    Elektraani Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! I am on day 8 of the 30DS and can't wait to see a change.
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing changes! Look at those teeny wrists and flatter tummy! :noway: Go you!
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    You look good! I'm doing the 30 day shred now.
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    To Luxyt: Thanks! For the most part I just did the 30 Day Shred, but on days when I ate too much and went over my calorie goal, I would use the stationary bike I have in my home and/or do other exercises like jumping jacks or push-ups (on my knees; I'm not strong enough to do the real ones). Good luck!!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Great job! You got amazing results, congratulations!!
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your results are amazing. Keep it up!
  • workinprogress007
    workinprogress007 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats, and keep it going!!!
  • angiemqr
    angiemqr Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You all rock. After reading this I have gone online and picked up 30 Shred, Ripped in 30 Days and Killer Buns for £20!

I also treated myself to a yoga mat and a weight tree. :)

*excited!*
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hope you are aware of how AMAZING you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness gracious girl, you knocked it out of the park!!! You are so tiny!!!!!! I'm beyond proud of you :-)

* C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!