Updated B & A pics at goal

Options

Replies

• 365healthchallenge
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! And so healthy! Congrats!
  • Richelle73
    Richelle73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Congratulations! I feel motivated LOL How fun, I think I will take some before also....I know when I was smaller I didnt feel good about myself and I just kept gaining and when ever I did I would think why wasn't I happy when I was this, and then I would gain more and then question myself again. Pictures are a great reminder, of how far we have come and to appreciate were we end up in our progress. Thanks for sharing!
  • ajax62605
    ajax62605 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look amazing... Good luck on your Triathlon.... Congratulations... Your hard work has definitely paid off :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, so healthy! Congrats on the successful journey:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Way to go!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I wish I took before photos, but I had so little faith in myself before that I didn't I wish I did, b/c I know I look good by comparison. Good luck to you and congrats, you look freakin' amazing!
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    WOW,amazing,you look like Blake Lively in the last picture! 8D
  • Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is great!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great in those bikinis!
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Wow, totally hot! Excellent job!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Tks everyone... I did well in my triathlon.. got 13th out of 42 women! Can't wait to rock the next one!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Many congratulations you look truly stunning.
  • Jenna_Thomps
    Options
    Little delayed but congrats that is seriously so very amazing :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great!!!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get updated pics up soon as have dropped another 5 since then.. guess i wasn't at goal after all lol
  • mlipsey
    mlipsey Posts: 34
    Options
    Let me toot your horn for you.... Whoot Whoot. You look amazing
  • tbrewer29
    Options
    Awesome! I am praying I have similar results!!! So inspiring... Thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • NoelleBell
    Options
    You look great! What kind of stomach exercises did you do?
  • morninggal
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and I am sure that you feel amazing. I needed the inspiration.....I want to look amazing & feel amazing, too! (At least for this 58 year old gal)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!