Down 96 lbs and loving life

Options
Wanted to share a short story....... Weigh in at 308 lbs a year ago and I am now sitting at 213 lbs because of a life changing app called myfitnesspal ............it works !!!!!!!

Replies

• sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Inspirational. Great job!!!
  • Good_Thyming
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing as it is inspiring to someone like me who has a lot of weight to lose and is just getting started!
  • STYLEZ606
    STYLEZ606 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THATS GREAT!!!:)KEEP IT UP!!! :wink:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic. I hope to post results like that this year
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing little website isn't it? :wink:
  • pollyb43
    pollyb43 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is awesome did u do they calorie count that myfitness pal gave???
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK! Way to go. Nothing like a little tracking and focus help courtesy of MFP to get great results! Well done.
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing you have done so well. II have just started my journey and have 45lbs to lose :-( I may be calling on you for some expert advice! Lol

Well done again, you are an inspiration :-)
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes, it does work, and so far it is working for me, we all need to be accountable to someone or something, or we are out there bouncing around like a ball against 4 walls...
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wanted to share a short story....... Weigh in at 308 lbs a year ago and I am now sitting at 213 lbs because of a life changing app called myfitnesspal ............it works !!!!!!!

Congrats!!! That is amazing! I too am down a bit over 96 lbs and it is thanks to mfp and the accountabilitie it gives me!! And of course a lil bit of sweat as well!! :P .. Keep on going .. I have about 40 more lbs to go. But to me this is never a diet or a quick fix ths is something that I will do for the rest of my life .. as I never want to go back to where I came from!!!

GREAT JOB!!!
  • christinevaz1
    Options
    It's an amazing little website isn't it? :wink:

Hey your tracker says you have lost 96 lbs thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you manage that & how long did it take you?
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well done :drinker: :heart: :smooched:
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been at it for 14 months now. I've just been logging everything I eat and exercise at least 3 times a week. Its a lot of hard work, but soooo worth it! :happy:
  • SteveSkrenkowich
    SteveSkrenkowich Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Next step in my story I want to start running any tips on getting me there slowly but surely?
  • SteveSkrenkowich
    Options
    Absolutely used the counter the app provides and I checked it with others and its close
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Legend! Keep it up :D
  • SteveSkrenkowich
    Options
    Congrats to you as well my new friend keep it going, life is so different for us now isn't it....
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Next step in my story I want to start running any tips on getting me there slowly but surely?
    Check out this group:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/30-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k

And this website:

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Another great app, to get you running C2-5K (couch to 5 k)