Former fat weakling

Options

Replies

• EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story, and amazing job, Taso. And thank you for pointing out a lot of things I needed to hear, and things I will need to remember. It's only been a couple months since I started redefining how I do what I do and what I want, and I ALWAYS have unrealistic expectations of myself. Combine that with going through the hardest time of my life, and I am doing REALLY well. :D I just need an occasional reminder from those with much more wisdom. :heart:
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing esp the details!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    You are pretty damn amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Great job!
  • bettywin
    bettywin Posts: 14
    Options
    wow what an inspiration! amazing job,
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Great story and major congrats on your progress, Taso. MFP is a better site for having someone with your experience and insight around. Keep up the great work!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    great freaking story!!! you are kicking some *kitten*!!! can't wait to see more power lifting pics!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Very rarely when I say good job do I mean it but on this occasion I do.

Good job man.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Taso you are amazing. It has been an honor and a privilege to be your friend for this long and see the incredible progress you've made. :smile:
  • whiskeysister510
    whiskeysister510 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Taso--I love this! Great story and told with such honesty. Love the concept of a "virtuous cycle"! Congrats on your success and also for sharing this with others. Incredibly inspiring!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, Taso. Thank you so much for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks everybody for all the kind words!
  • MisterRossPT
    Options
    This is probably the best thing I have ever seen! Congrats!
  • Zosimah
    Zosimah Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dayum, Taso! Everything about that is awesome, except for maybe those socks. :-P
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Dayum, Taso! Everything about that is awesome, except for maybe those socks. :-P

:laugh: There's a reason I wear track pants instead of shorts on deadlift day. The alternatives are "bloody shins" and "those socks."
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

:laugh: There's a reason I wear track pants instead of shorts on deadlift day. The alternatives are "bloody shins" and "those socks."

I wear track pants DLing at home. At a PL meet, there are explicit rules about attire, and long socks are required. It took a while to come to terms with having to wear a singlet. :laugh:
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!!!! All I can say is AMAZING!
  • hrubyk1804
    Options
    Wow..amazing! Thanks for posting...very inspirational!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Brilliant results well done :bigsmile:
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats and thank you for sharing, it's very inspirational and motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!