Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5x5 at the gym.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I was doing regular gym just started insanity though, I am on day 3!

SOO SORE!
    :)
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Bootcamp and running
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone walking dvd's .......tomorrow I will be starting hip hop abs and rockin body......I also use my total gym
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Combat and lifting 3 days a week.
  • elizarou
    elizarou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym for cardio and weights and then swim a couple times a week. When it is warmer outside I like to run.

I tried 30 Day Shred a couple times and I could never stick to it. I found it so incredibly boring and like I was forcing myself to do it everyday.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Rower - bike- free weights .
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    walking, running and HIIT
  • azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just did Insanity... I'm working on 30 day shred, but will start p90x/insanity hybrid here in a couple days and probably ditch the 30 day shred....or only do it on a rest day.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Fit_Vixen1 Posts: 419
    Options
    Jamie Eason program. I will be done with that in a week. Then I will Start NROLFW, when I get back from my vacation. I really excited... for both, my vacation and my new lifting program :)
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women x3, random cardio (elliptical, walking, spinning)
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    shred....gym....yoga....I've also created a daily workout calendar ohh and c25k (I'm a little behind on that!)
  • cairee
    cairee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Insanity, day 8 today. and I run with my dog (aint he cute, see pic) Im also doing the 100 pushups challenge
  • flawedshot
    Options
    Cassey Ho from Pop Pilates is great! All her workouts are free (on youtube) so money isn't really a big problem. (:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Starting strength at my 'home gym' (well, in my work unit.)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I change up to keep myself to be continually challenged. I run, do Biggest loser, 30 Day Shred, Kettle Bells, and lift weight. I generally blend two of these at a time, then switch up.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5x5 on tues,thurs,sat and hiit training on monday, wed, fri and sundays off :)
  • lolocain
    lolocain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The Pink Method...sticking to te meal plan some...as far as foods...but not has little as it suggests...I am counting the calories on MFP. I started Phase 3 this week....oh boy...cannot wait to see where I am at in 2.5 weeks. Also running atleast a mile a day after Pink. Want to try somthing after I a done with Pink...not sure what to try...any suggestions?
  • katnipjuice
    Options
    I walk with my dogs everyday. but most/all my workouts consist of cardio/strength/ circuit training from videos on youtube. i like 10 lbs slim down, zumba, sexy girl work out, exercise tv. i even did buns of steel! it keeps things different and most include cardio and strength in one. boy do i sweat! once it warms up ill definitely be roller blading, biking and trail walking with my dog. i dont have money for a gym so i do those instead
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I was doing the gym but I got rid of my membership because it was too expensive... got another one at a cheaper gym but it was too far away and inconvenient so I got rid of that one too... haven't been working out at all for the past few months. But I'm going CRAZY so I've decided to just spend the extra money on the nice gym close to my house. It's like $70 a month *cries* but I think it's worth it for now.

I do strong lifts. And I'll probably take a yoga class once a week or so just for ****s and giggles.

and then I think I should probably also do some form of cardio but I can't do the treadmill or elliptical or anything like that (it makes me want to shoot myself out of boredom) so I'm not sure what to do on that front. Maybe I'll give swimming a try?? I just don't know. I'm most definitely NOT doing zumba. Lol. I would look like a complete idiot.