Looking for fellow 20-somethings to follow :)

Options

Replies

• rebekahheiner
    rebekahheiner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    22 and trying to get in awesome shape before summer...anyone feel free to add me! Fairly new and have like 4 friends on here. haha!
  • BusyBookworm
    Options
    Turning 21 in two weeks and just joined MFP about a week ago :) feel free to add me!
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    I'm 25, trying to lose over 100 pounds and always looking for some extra encouragement. I also give encouragement readily!
  • kshah86
    Options
    My name is Kaye and I'm 26

Feel Free to add me

Just joined a few days ago

I Had Brain surgery about 6 months ago, I just had my 6 month follow up with my neurosurgeon and he gave me the green light to start going back to the gym.

I gained a lot of weight during recovery, so i'm really hoping to start slimming down.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) it sounds like we're in a similar boat. I'm 23 and I'm about to graduate from university! Anybody can feel free to add me. I've been looking for new friends around here. :)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 26 looking to lose 100+ lbs, still in college but about done (I hope) anyone can add me, the more friends the better :)
  • sarahsweetheart08
    sarahsweetheart08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey girl u can add me. Im about 155 now trying to be about 135. And im 20 so we can relate. :)
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    19 year old English Major. I gained something like 30 pounds over the last year and a half without really even realizing. Now that I'm on my own I'm working to lose most of it. Feel free to add!
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    22 years of from England :D
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and a college student :) feel free to add me anyone!!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and hopefully going back to school full time in the fall. I need to lose 50-60 more pounds
  • dream_life_2009
    dream_life_2009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 year old college student :) Feel free to to add me. In need of some followers too...
  • popo0509
    popo0509 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 27. College grad but I did have success losing weight in college...it was actually easier for me to do it during that time. After I graduated and started working and became less active in the office is what got me back here, lol. But I'm backs to it and I'm cheap so I try to do it the most frugal way possible ;)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hi 24 year old health care assistant. Graduated Univerisity 3 years ago.
    Anyone feel free to add me x
  • ShaneNelson
    Options
    Added :)

Anyone else is free to ad me as well.
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm brittany :) 20 year old college student!

i've lost about 70 lbs since high school (over a span of 2.5 years,) and i've got about 15 left to lose. (needless to say, i'm really struggling with those last 15!!)

would love some encouragement!
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Whoooaa! This post got far more replies than I had anticipated. Now I have about 40 new mfp friends...nice!! Thanks :)

I'm really looking forward to using mfp on a more regular basis since my hiatus. The past few days back on the wagon have had failures and successes but mostly the latter. I ordered fruits and veggies while out for brunch this morning with the bf and I have cut down on snacking/fast food runs. Here's to making better choices.

I don't have a smart phone but I have an amazon kindle fire hd now, and the kindle app is super handy! I will definitely be able to use mfp more often.
  • selmafeki
    selmafeki Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i'm a 20 y/o student from Sweden, feel free to add me :)
  • Kable_Killer
    Options
    I'm Josh, I'm a 25 year old dad who gained quite a bit of sympathy weight when my wife was pregnant with our 3rd child and I never went back to the gym after her birth. My heaviest weight was 223 in December 2012, I recently started using MFP for the past 2 months. The first month I lost about 3 pounds but in the past month I have lost 10 pounds total so MFP definitely has got my attention and I am now on here looking for others looking to better themselves so add me if you like!
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! 23-year-old college dropout here! Anyone can add me, I'm pretty awesome, often good for a laugh.