107 lbs Down LOTS of pics

Options
1235»

Replies

• fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    I've lost alot of my boob wt. My family (actually my sister) says I don't have any anymore! But I guess losing them is the price I have to pay for losing the wt.
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It's all good. That's what push-ups are for. ;)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

I feel ya !

I'm actually hoping the boobs go! 48 DDD = too big!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    I was a 42 DDD. I think I'm still pretty busty for my size, but they did shrink significantly. Yours will too, but maybe not as much as mine did.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!:D
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    no one said the converse was true.

nor did i say there was anything WRONG with her BF.
    I simply stated when women get to a low BF they lose their boobs.

by low, I mean significantly under 20. as OP is not close to that then the logic of boob-loss does not apply.

I don't think I want to be under 20% BF, but we will see. No harm, no foul. Like I said before, I'm proud of my BF% because I've gone from 49% down to 29%. :)
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look healthy and fabulous!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    Thank you, so much! :)
  • texastwilight
    texastwilight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job!!
  • SueMGordon
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation. Well done!
  • Zowhyla
    Zowhyla Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats you look like a complete different person
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    107down... that's entire 'me' you got rid of! That is some insane dedication and some amazing results right there, you look amazing :)
  • last_time11
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

I feel ya !

This has been worrying me a bit too!! currently a 36DD and it worries me they will vanish!

A huge well done on such astonishing hard work and persistence! x :)
  • amsthegreat
    Options

I feel ya !

This has been worrying me a bit too!! currently a 36DD and it worries me they will vanish!

A huge well done on such astonishing hard work and persistence! x :)

I'm sure they will not vanish. Lol Maybe shrink a bit.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    You have pin up curves! Fantastic!
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    You have pin up curves! Fantastic!

Thank you! I never wanna lose them! :D
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you have got an amzing hour glass figure!! good for you!! you didn't lose too much fat from your boobs! lucky you!!!:drinker:
  • amsthegreat
    Options
    wow!!! you have got an amzing hour glass figure!! good for you!! you didn't lose too much fat from your boobs! lucky you!!!:drinker:

You'd be surprised lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!