What are your rewards for reaching your goal weight???

Options
13»

Replies

• mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    New fancy motorbikepants at 160lbs. And a bicycle this spring after all I have lost so far. (almost 22kgs)

A skydiving jump or another adventure when I hit my final goal.

I give myself little rewards in between like new lingerie, new workout clothes or a weekend trip with my husband, just the 2 of us, no kids. :)
  • strflt
    strflt Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If I can feel comfortable in a two piece swimsuit, that will be reward enough for me. I've never worn one!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    As of today I've lost 30 lbs, I'm treating myself to a mani. When I hit goal, I'm buying myself a kick *kitten* pair of Corral boots :)
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a sexyfied boudoir photo shoot, to remind me that hard work pays off :)
  • MichelleSawatzky
    MichelleSawatzky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Shopping, Shopping, Shopping and I think .... more Shopping!! :laugh:
  • lesumm3r
    lesumm3r Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When I finally get to my goal BF% I want a belly button piercing and a new black bikini.
    Plus I want to go on a lovely 1 1/2 long rowing outing in the sweeet knowledge that I am strong enough to do multiple 2000m sprints without feeling like a zombie by the end!

I'm hoping to achieve this by the end of summer so I can finally get in to the college senior squad. That to me would be a huge achievement.

Plus, a pair of new skinny jeans and a strapless mini dress!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    new tattoo once i get below 130.
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wasted to make a reward Jar to buy a whole new wardrobe once i reach 100lbs lost. I'm 79 pounds in and i'm not sure i can hold out any longer on buying new clothes cause i'm swimming in these. So i guess i'll have to stick to my original reward of (keep in mind I live in LAS VEGAS and we have two brand new water parks opening this summer) not wearing shirts during June or July! i've alreday given my warehouse job a heads up lol
  • nikb1983
    nikb1983 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I honestly hadn't thought much about it...I mean other than new clothes (because with 80+ lbs to lose, I'll NEED them) but I do like the idea of small rewards for every 5lbs lost...

Maybe, like someone else mentioned, a reward jar (not sure if this is what they were talking about) but I could fill the jar with 20 or so slips of paper/popsicle sticks/whatever, each having a different reward...mani, pedi, a sweet treat, an accessory...just inexpensive ($10-$15) things for along the way.

ETA: I would pull out a different reward for every 5lbs, so in a way, my reward would also sort of be a surprise!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about attending my 30 year 8th grade graduation reunion. Since I moved when I graduated I have only been back up North maybe 5 times in the last 30 years so I want to be smoking Hot when and if I go back. I want all of my old friends to see how well I have done and to not look down on me for being a Fat slob! So my reward will be new clothes and a new car if I can lose enough weight before June :wink:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    140 lbs or size 4/6 = boob job. I'm planning to have them done next summer. I've always had nice breasts but baby, weight gain and loss, and breastfeeding left them not quite as grand as they were, and at 25, I'm too young for that mess. So, I need to lose all the weight/flab I'm planning to lose to see what size/profile I want/will look best. Shallow much? Yep- but I want to be able to wear all of my little tops without feeling self-conscious of my "loose" girls. :-)
  • KellyOnlySmaller
    KellyOnlySmaller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a few things... it really helps with my motivation!
    I have mini goals with rewards for every 10lbs I lose, but when I reach my ultimate goal I'm planning these things:

-Pin-up girl photo shoot
    -My mother-in-law in England is knitting me a cardigan (I won't let her now because I want to be able to wear it forever:)

Yes, I realize those two things don't go together at all! LOL!

-A new wardrobe
    -A tummy tuck after I graduate from college (I have never had a flat stomach even at my very thinnest, so if I need it, I'm giving myself permission to have it done :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy some new clothes at what used to be my favorite store when I was smaller. I went to get some new work pants there a couple of years ago, but their clothes are cut small and their biggest size was too tight on me. I left feeling very bad about myself.

Also, I'm going to get a cute new swimsuit (maybe a 2 piece!) and then Hubby and I are heading to the Bahamas. :heart:
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe !!!! Including shoes! <3
  • witchblade
    witchblade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am going on some type of vacation. I weigh 315lbs so it will be a while...lol
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Going to the beach in a bikini for the first time in my entire life... *sigh*
  • kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My reward will be finally fitting into my old clothes again. Before Christmas I didn't feel confident going out because my clothes didn't fit properly any more. Obviously over Christmas I put on more weight. In the January sale I bought 2 pairs of casual trousers and 2 pairs of work trousers. They were bought intended to be temporary. Cannot wait to fit back into my old wardrobe, will probably also go out and add more clothes :-).

It's good that everyone has their own rewards but I don't understand why some people reward themselves with exercise equipment. Surely if you buy them at the start of your plan you can already be using them and adding to your weight loss.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've already set aside $500 for a shopping spree! I haven't purchased a single item of clothing yet this year. Going to hold off until I hit my goal weight and then get a new wardrobe.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Clothing, a hair cut - not just a trim, tickets to a hockey game, etc. When I hit 50 pounds lost I bought a new purse. Haven't figured out what I'll get when I hit 100 pounds lost.
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight: New guitar
    When I run my first full marathon: Tattoo, probably 26.2 in roman numerals
    When I complete the ironman: Ironman tattoo on my shoulder

Its hard for me to envision my goal weight, I've been doing this for what seems like forever, and I'm scared when I hit my goal weight that I'll lose some intensity and put weight back on. I'm not sure how I will do in maintenance. Like one of my coaches said, that 's the paradox of success, the minute you stop to enjoy it, you lose it.