FIBER, What's your fav.

Options
2»

Replies

• panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I can't really think of something I eat regularly that contains a lot of fiber, but in terms of bars or snacks, I really like the Gnu Foods Flavor and Fiber bars. 12g of fiber, and they are sweetened with naturally occurring sugars (rather than corn syrup) and don't have crazy chemicals or preservatives. They make a brownie one that IMO trumps the Fiber One brownies.
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    La tortilla factory low-carb/high-fiber tortillas have 12 grams. I eat one almost every day.
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal 10G Fiber, cooked lentils 15.6G, black beans 15G, split peas 16.3G also apples and popcorn
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Berries, pears, apples, legumes. Fiber Gourmet pasta is pretty impressive: 18g of fiber per serving and just 130 calories, it's great in place of regular spaghetti. Also Fiber Gourmet makes crackers that are 70 calories per serving and have 10g-12g of fiber depending on the flavor.
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Fiber One chocolate chip bars are the best!!! :laugh:
  • RalphthePutz
    RalphthePutz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I would not say that I have a fiber one favorite I reply on, but I've enjoyed fiber one before, fiber ones brownies (can't think of the name..think it is), and also fiber one bars.