Introducing myself

Options
Hello everyone. Well, I've the mfp app for a year and I love it! I just never knew there was a whole site for it until recently.
I'm trying to seriously get back into healthy eating and consistent exercise (I'm a college student so I sometimes use that
Sorry excuse for eating what I don't need to.I know it's terrible). That's about it; talk to some of you guys soon! Here's to happiness in healthy living.

Replies

• Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    Awesome! Good to hear that you're getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
  • tinammitch
    Options
    My name is Tina, I love to go for long walks, anything that has to do with water rivers, streams etc but especially the ocien. I love to read in fact right now reading my first Mitch Albom novel. I have been struggling with my weight for 14 years I lose but I always seem to gain it back plus a few pounds more. This time is very hard for me, I have Jo self esteem or self confidence this is one of the reasons I joined this site mabey with the help of you guys I can get some of it Back. I have a lovely daughter who ell be 14 in a few months and a awesome husband who says he loves me no matter what.