One thing you love about yourself.

Options

Replies

• Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My skin, four kids and no stretch marks which was my worst fear...
    And my bottom.

Im genuine and I forgive:). Forgiveness is the key to happyness, it took me a long time to figure that out.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    It's nice to be able to respond in a thread like this with a positive outlook, because when I was a kid I was emotionally abused by my mother and learned to hate myself. This was part of the reason I gained weight because I turned to food for emotional comfort. Over the years I've healed (was determined to heal) and got well, and feel that I've overcome those demons and am able to really love and appreciate myself. What I love about myself is that I'm a very compassionate and kind person. I'm also smart, sexy, and beautiful and I like my hour-glass shape. I love to laugh and travel, to see life as an adventure, to meet people from different cultures and walks of life and appreciate everything under the sun. I feel grateful even for the losses and challenges in my life because it's made me a better person and now I can be a good mother to my little girl and treat others better.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My lips.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love being tiny! I tried on an XS dress yesterday and that sucker damn near fit! Also, I like my eyes, hair, and lips. I've also been told I have thick, muscular legs by many people in my life, although I'm really not sure I like that so much.
  • happy_heart_jen
    happy_heart_jen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My eyes, my smile, and my butt! :happy:
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty good ability to set-aside my feelings (which are always strong and passionate), but set-them-aside when I know they are having a negative impact of my life.

-BootJockey
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My quirkiness :tongue:
  • jneill69
    jneill69 Posts: 22
    Options
    Your boobs.

No, I mean my boobs.

No, I mean... ugh. Nevermind.
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    My eyes are two different colors (one brown, one green) and I like it! I also like my hair, although a few coworkers tend to pet my head as they walk by and mutter 'silky' in creepy voices. We're friends, so I don't mind. Oh and my hands! I've always been told I have very pretty hands.

Personality wise, I'm usually very friendly but don't put up with anyone's crap, either. My husband calls it part of my charm! :blushing:
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i would say my smile its so contagious and of course my tush because its so awesome...
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My collarbone and shoulder area
  • rachelannexo
    rachelannexo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, my lips I suppose.
    ... and my big fat thighs haha. I LOVE my thighs. I will miss them very much if they disappear with my weight loss. Seriously though, I hear females complaining about their big ol' thighs all the time and I cannot say I've ever felt the same. :heart:
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    <3
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    eyes and smile...a lot of people say they r pretty...
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    My smile, my boobs and my short height. :D
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    Butt.
  • I_am_Kara
    Options
    my complexion
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My intelligence, though honestly I'd be pretty happy with my body all round even with the weight gain if I could just still fit into the majority of my wardrobe (which is 2 sizes smaller!)
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    just one thing?
    just ONE?

me. i love me.
  • I_am_Kara
    Options
    just one thing?
    just ONE?

me. i love me.