Munching on Everything Healthy

Options
Is it just me or does anyone else ever have meals where you just don't feel like eating a meal but instead munching on everything healthy? Sometimes, like tonight, I don't feel like having a meal. I just want some yogurt, cheese, cucumbers, apples, etc. Just a mixed up bunch of food. Is that a bad thing? Am I crazy?

Replies

• lucia698
    lucia698 Posts: 15
    Options
    I get that way when it is hot, humid and icky outside (like today) or if I have a lot of homework to do. But then I have not been the type of persone to eat 3 meals a day - I perfer to "graze".
  • ileitch
    ileitch Posts: 99
    Options
    Popcorn!:tongue:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Not crazy at all! It is tough to eat sometimes in the summer!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    no, not at all. i eat 4 meals a day. there's one meal in which i eat right when i get home from work or school and i always want it right then and there. i don't feel like cooking at all. so i through together a plate of "snacks" that i count as a meal. its still just as enjoyable and yummy as a homecooked meal.
  • fightthesunrise
    Options
    Not at all! I think it's perfectly normal, to be honest. Or maybe that's just me. Lol.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Only problem with that (at least for me) is that when I don't eat what I consider "a meal" then I find that my snacking will continue on and on until I have grazed my way across the entire kitchen. It's like I'm not satisfied mentally unless I have an actual meal. Snacking doesn't work for me, but whatever works for you! :flowerforyou: