Turbo Fire 90 Day Challenge - Anyone?

Options
Today is Day 1 of the 90 day challenge with Turbo Fire for me! Does anyone else want to do this challenge with me? You can sign up via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/TurboFire?sk=app_137541772984354&app_data

Let me know if you're in this with me!! I am aiming to have the body I need to get on the beach with my family this summer!!

Replies

• AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am doing it as well! Just started on Tuesday the 19th. And also entered the contest :). I hope it is okay, I added both of you as a friend so we can just keep each other motivated and accountable as well. I am loving the program thus far.
  • Susanh43
    Susanh43 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I must apologize to you - I am going to have to quit the challenge. I have some health issues with which I am dealing and I can't realistically complete this challenge right now. All my best to the two of you!! Keep up the great work!!!

Susan
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I must apologize to you - I am going to have to quit the challenge. I have some health issues with which I am dealing and I can't realistically complete this challenge right now. All my best to the two of you!! Keep up the great work!!!

Susan

Prayers for a quick recovery Susan!!