Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. 31 yr old mom of four looking to lose 40 lbs. Started MFP a little over a week ago. Feel free to add me : ) Always can use more friends & support.
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    Everyone, I joined MFP about a little less than 4 months ago and have lost 32 lbs so far! Feel free to add me, would love more fit friends :)
  • mommabear13
    mommabear13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I am a human that lives in a country called America or United States of America (USA), in the state of Colorado that has a severe weight problem. If you would like to become my friend, supporter, nag or cheerleader I would really appreciate it , I don't care what country or part of the world you are from as long as you are a nice and decent Human in need of the same type of support and willing to help me too.

I seemed to have gone to the wrong place to posted for friends first but I copied my message which is basically I just needed Friends, Supporters, Nags and/or Cheerleaders. If anyone is interested plz by all means add me. THANK YOU ALL (I will also try to be a good friend and supporter to you as well)
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I would love for more friends, especially those that share their diary... I love looking to see what others choose for meals and get ideas etc.

I am 31 years old, live in AZ, have lost 12 lbs so far, I log in multiple times a day and have no intention of stopping!

Anyone can add me :)

I agree...love getting new ideas....I am on multi times a day..here for encouragement! you can add me!!!
  • xxanishxx
    xxanishxx Posts: 212
    Options
    hi
  • tiff8225
    tiff8225 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi MFP people's. feel free to add me. Looking for all the support possible!! ????
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...as long as you are committed to log every day, and have an open diary.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • jwymanwhite
    Options
    Hi!

My name's Jenny and I have just joined the site. I tried about a year ago, but didn't really get very far with it...so second time lucky!

My main problem is with snacking at work so hopefully writing everything down will help!

Anyway- feel free to add me, would be great to get some advice :-)

Jx
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
  • Azaelia11
    Azaelia11 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey everyone, My name is Ann, I'm 22 and a mom of Irish twins who are 6 and 16 months old. I'm looking to make some new friends to help motivate me to lose this excess baby weight, and to finally change my lifestyle to a more fit and healthy one :) I joined MFP in search of this, I've tried for the past 5 months to get my butt in gear and didn't get anywhere, so hopefully i'll get somewhere soon :)
  • Anna_mb
    Anna_mb Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Anna, I'm 22. I have to lose over 100lbs. Feel free to add me, everyone!
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    Added. Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm always looking to add friends for support! Feel free to add me!
  • macdean01
    Options
    We can do this!! We all need support in this journey. Feel free to add me too-
    Kim
  • emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Feel free to add me, I'm on the last stretch of my weight loss but am going to be using MFP to maintain.
  • luvinlife13
    Options
    Add me, i'm new and looking for some supporting friends :)