5'2 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options
At first I thought my goal was 119, but now I am thinking maybe closer to 130. I dont know =/ CW is 158. Down from 187. ETA 2 years I got down to 139 and still felt very fat so I think maybe an additional 10lbs from that weight would be good for me.

Replies

• lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and have a first goal of 144. I am then going to see what I look like and how I feel.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back to 140, but I'm 46 now and when I was in my 20-30's I thought I was fat at 140!
  • sadafzh
    sadafzh Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I've just really started (seriously i mean) and have a goal of 120... i'm more worried about the final way i look rather than what the weigh scale says... i would be even ok at 125....
  • kgoodman0108
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and my ultimate goal is to be around 120. I've been as small as 112, but I was "skinny fat" and too thin in some aspects. This time around I want to have a little muscle.
  • LiqueLique89
    LiqueLique89 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First off congats!!

According to the bmi chart i should be between 119-125 but that's bever gonna happen (i've never been that small in terms of weight). My GW is 130-135 because that's where i feel i'll be healthy but not look too thin..im halfway there CW 162 (down from 198)
  • desi_healthyme
    desi_healthyme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel great and look good when I get down to 135. Just wish I would stay there.
  • fatpanda96
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I would love to see 130 and then if I get there and I want to lose a little more maybe I'll try for 120 but probably not much less than that.
  • janl3
    janl3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach around the 150-155 mark , given the fact that I'm in my forties and I think that might be a reasonable weight to maintain, especially with getting older! I'm not trying to look like I did when I was in my twenties! I'm trying to lose enough to be comfortable with "me" and something I can maintain.
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my pre-pregnancy weight was 115. That is what I will try for again after this baby (my 3rd) is born.

Edited to add: From my understanding, I have a "small frame"- my fingers easily overlap around my wrist, and I'm a ring size 5.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", SW was 153, GW 125. I'm 130 now and I don't think I'll be happy with my looks in 5 less pounds- I still have quite the gut. I'd like to get to 120 at least. Maybe if I start doing heavy lifting and my BF% goes down I'll be more comfortable at 125, but not with my current body composition.
  • ajbaccou
    ajbaccou Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm actually 5'1 1/2 (lol) my first goal weights is 155lbs but overall i'm thinking a solid 145 is good. I was about that size and healthy in high school. :wink:
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 inches and my goal weight for now is 125 lbs and then I will re-evaluate once achieved. When I was younger (teenager) I was 115-120 lbs but now that I am getting closer to 30 years old, my views of what is the ideal body type is different.
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    135-140. More towards 135 preferred :)
  • JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Glad to see there are "short" ladies like me who have similar goals and are in a similar weight range. I started feeling HUGE not seeing any posts for 5'3"ish-es in the 140's.
    My goal weight is 140 by the end of this month (at 147 now) and would like to get down to 135 (and toned) by the end of April!

If anyone is in a similar scenario please friend me, I'd like to talk with other ladies who are on the same weight loss path with similar goals (not excluding men, but men lose weight differently than women and that frustrates me to no end!) lol :) thanks!
  • notsbmom
    notsbmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and have been overweight for years. Three years ago I got down to 200 and stayed there, I started trying again in December and am trying to get to 150. I am down to 175, but still have a lot of belly fat so I may try to go lower if I don't like how I look. Good Luck!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft1, I started at 140, am now 130, would love to get to about 122. But at the moment I am just happy that the weight is going down instead of up. :-)
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    While I've never been lighter than 150lbs, I am happy with that weight, so that's what I'm striving for. I like being curvy and when I lift weights, I get very toned, so it looks nice on me.
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5ft 3 and would ideally like to be around the 120-125lb mark.
  • suzeey
    suzeey Posts: 1
    Options
    I was 133 pounds when I started properly and I am now 130. I am aiming for around 124 and then see how I feel when I reach that target :)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 55 yrs, and maintain between 115 and 120. At 135 I have muffin top and rolls of fat on my belly. AT 120 I'm good and 115 I'm lean and mean but that only usually happens when I'm running a lot in the summer.