Does this ever happen to you?

Options
I lost alot of weight 2 years ago i gained 12 back and now i get overwhelmed i'll eat really good til like Thursday or Friday and then i get so overwhelmed with the idea of losing weight i eat more because of it...

I need to knock off the inches by June..

any advice?

Replies

• Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost alot of weight 2 years ago i gained 12 back and now i get overwhelmed i'll eat really good til like Thursday or Friday and then i get so overwhelmed with the idea of losing weight i eat more because of it...

I need to knock off the inches by June..

any advice?

Give yourself 1 cheat meal per week :) that way it gives you something to look forward to and be extra good for.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    yeah quit it, that doesnt make any sense
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I plan my whole day in one sitting. Personally I can't do cheat meals or cheat days, or have times when I don't log because I will get way out of control. When I plan the day, I understand there may be something that comes along that I want and haven't planned for. I have to log it first then I can eat it. I look at how it fits in the day and if I need to adjust the rest of the day to allow it I will, but that way I don't get too out of control.
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I plan my whole day in one sitting. Personally I can't do cheat meals or cheat days, or have times when I don't log because I will get way out of control. When I plan the day, I understand there may be something that comes along that I want and haven't planned for. I have to log it first then I can eat it. I look at how it fits in the day and if I need to adjust the rest of the day to allow it I will, but that way I don't get too out of control.

That's exactly what I do and frankly, almost always, the TIME it takes to log it and evaluate whether it's a good choice or I can "afford" it sways my decision toward, "I think I'll feel better if I don't."

Excellent tip!
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I had the worst luck with insanity but i have 9 weeks to train for broadstreet and i dont wanna fail and wimp out!... its gonna be worth it and its gonna help me so much!