Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• Morgalla
    Morgalla Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that is AWESOME! What a transformation. You look wonderful!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that is awesome. you look fantastic. you have worked very hard for this and it really shows. way to go. thanks for sharing. great inspiration for me.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

Here's my question for you...what did you do with the extra skin? That's my biggest concern right now!
  • chigby77
    chigby77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Girrrrllll! You are the ROCK STAR of Weight Loss!
  • charvey1985
    Options
    wow - how did u do it? how long did it take you???
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    95x1.jpg

left half is at about 290lbs and the right is 236lbs

size 46 shorts to 36 pants

3xl shirt to xl

Looking great!
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here's my question for you...what did you do with the extra skin? That's my biggest concern right now!

Some of it is still there, but for the most part it shrunk...I will eventually need a tummy tuck and a brachioplasty...but for now I am just focusing on getting to goal weight...only 29.8lbs to go! woot-woot!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Looking great everyone!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Amazing job! You look wonderful!
  • maite_zaitut
    maite_zaitut Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Some of it is still there, but for the most part it shrunk...I will eventually need a tummy tuck and a brachioplasty...but for now I am just focusing on getting to goal weight...only 29.8lbs to go! woot-woot!

Wow! That's great! I'm scared about needing a tummy tuck and possible brachioplasty. I will also want my breasts lifted and evened out. I've heard that's all painful though. :frown: You are very inspirational!!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    the only thing that looks the same about you is your glasses! AMAZING transformation! keep up the awesome hard work!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    everyone deserves a big round of applause but the OP is a goddess! well done, you :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    mine are in my photos folder
  • Rachshuv
    Rachshuv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing, before n after pic that's made me smile the most. You're an inspiration xxxxx
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    There we go! Sorry about how many edits this took! Anyway, I started back in August 2011, hit my goal in May 2012. Right now I'm trying to get my butt back in gear and really pay attention to food again. I kind of gained a little recently and it's all because I was having the "OH, I'll work it off" attitude...

29ccee0c-aa16-4d16-ad85-d36c420cbafa_zps64a82246.jpg

8bae46f5-5591-4346-955f-69e421abf264_zpsd73ef216.jpg
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Amazing transformation! :drinker:

• salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You're amazing! Mazel Tov!!!
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There we go! Sorry about how many edits this took! Anyway, I started back in August 2011, hit my goal in May 2012. Right now I'm trying to get my butt back in gear and really pay attention to food again. I kind of gained a little recently and it's all because I was having the "OH, I'll work it off" attitude...

29ccee0c-aa16-4d16-ad85-d36c420cbafa_zps64a82246.jpg

8bae46f5-5591-4346-955f-69e421abf264_zpsd73ef216.jpg

you are my inspirationto get off these last 29.8lbs!!! you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!