Options

Replies

• gtowneddie
    Options
    YOU ARE INSPIRATIONAL! I SEE THAT IT PAYS TO KEEP IT MOVING!:flowerforyou:
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

Here's my question for you...what did you do with the extra skin? That's my biggest concern right now!

You look so great. I need your motiviation. Did the loose skin come off by exercise??????? You don't look like the same person. All that hard work paid off!!!! GREAT JOB

Most of the extra skin has gone away, but I do still have some, for the most part its not too noticeable except for my upper arms...it is one of my goals to get a tummy tuck and brachioplasty after I reach my goal weight and maintain for at least a year! :wink:
  • Laurlkat
    Laurlkat Posts: 16
    Options
    Beginning weight 255 lbs. this picture is what made me decide I needed to change my life.
    christmas2011.jpg

This is me at about 200. I've lost a little since then, but I can't get used to taking pictures of myself
    f4e13d30ffe820b768bd32de5fa72695.jpg
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Stunning! You all look so amazing!

ps I don't have any pis of me w/any clothes on so I cant post on the forums.
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    you rock! CAN YOU SHARE A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY AND WHAT GOT YOU THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES??? THANKS:heart:
  • Aejoso
    Aejoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11"
    Left picture is from August. 183 pounds.
    Right is February. 150 pounds.

Still have about 10 pounds I'd like to lose.

photo_zps413502ee.jpg
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hope this works, it hasn't liked my side by side pics today :(

I had to reply to you since we are almost twins! I started at 388 and I am down to 299 as of today with 89 lost as well! You look great!
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job guys..
    I can't wait to show off my success!!

keep it up. :heart:
  • madisonmineard
    Options
    omg.. thats amazing!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!! You look just amazing! How long did it take you to lose 180lbs?
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    woooooot...wooot....!
  • angels_09
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • dkberger98
    Options
    I started at 305 and when I start on MFP I was 299 and Monday was at 288 but looking at these pics I just tonight decided to take pics so hope in a few months to post my progress wish I would have took at 305 to see what I have already lost. These post have definitely helped me get motivated.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    The 1st pic was a begin to current comparison (16 mths). This one is a 1 year comparison.

I started out with weight watchers before I found MFP (♥ WW's). I tracked with both systems for about 7 mths then I decided after 14 mths on WW's to go off plan (meaning I wouldn't use it anymore) and I have only been tracking with MFP for the past 2 mths and things are still going great! I did this with no quick fixes just really healthy eating (no fast food, low processed foods, & no red meat), VERY fresh eating and regular exercise. I get at least 30 mins of exercise daily and sometimes a lot more, but a minimum of at least 30 mins a day...I've just committed to this lifestyle and stuck to it every day for the last 16 mths and its worked!

392012to322013_zpsd0242426.jpg

That my friends is how it's done!!!!

Bravo!!! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • soleil1021
    Options
    What a great success story to share. You are an inspiration to us all! Thanks!
  • soleil1021
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • soleil1021
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person! Awesome!
  • Terrainia
    Terrainia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!! Thank you all for sharing. I really need to motivation to keep me going! Thanks again!!!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are amazing ... Thanks for sharing! Im always so impressed!
  • TXPIP
    TXPIP Posts: 10
    Options
    Amazing...........what a difference in your appearance alone. I'm sure you feel better about your self! Keep up the great work. This is real motivation for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!