Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's help!! Sorry I appear to be challenged!!

Started 1/30/12
    SW: 194.4
    Height: 5'11
    GW: 150
    CW: 136.4

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/image-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/image.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Aprill20/Weight Loss/image-1.jpg[/img]
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • kelcileigh
    kelcileigh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This threat is so inspiring! You all look so amazing.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    WOW!
    WOW!
    I am so happy for you. You must be so proud!
    I will post pics in about a month....
  • irifinco
    irifinco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    These pics are great and they are such an inspiration. One thing I noticed in every transformation, is that with no exception, everybody looks much younger after losing weight. I am heading straight for the elliptical machine.
  • mackemom
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous
  • mackemom
    Options
    you look great!
  • mackemom
    Options
    nice!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This is 50 pounds down.

Before 199
    After 149
    5'8"

I am almost to my goal but have really been struggling lately. I want to reach 145 by March 19 but that seems to be nearly impossible lately... the last 10 really are a killer. I have been slacking this last week or so and decided to post my progress pics for a little pick me up. This is the first time posting. So, here goes nothing:

8531910996_8399d0e49a.jpg

OMG we are nearly the same stats... I'm 5'8 too and at my heaviest I was 195. When I started with MFP I was 171. I got down to 149 last Summer but I let myself gain some weight back. I'm incredibly angry at myself for doing that..I want to at least try and get back down to 150 by June 22nd. You have doen amazing; you have seriously inspired me. Thank you thank you!!!
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    you look fabulous! Seriously amazing! Did fitness pal help you much or are there other tricks to your success?
  • TomjsAj
    TomjsAj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    oops
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformations everyone!! Thank you for sharing...very inspirational!!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    49eadad8-6488-48aa-becf-c51bbcc5935b_zpsc698831d.jpg2faab895-db74-4810-811f-8eb88cd4e191_zps948c2e0b.jpg

Holy **** dude . . . are you for real??! DAAAAMNN! Amazing job! :drinker:
    Awesome job!!!!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Before: 5'2 300 pounds

1fd5u.jpg

xeoqvp.jpg

hs8d8p.jpg

After 190 pounds

2rhxoqc.jpg

zkhovo.jpg

2dqskux.jpg

You are a rock star!
    You are very inspirational
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    WOW you are amazing!!
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is the most amazing comparison pic I have ever seen!! GREAT Job!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few of these before/after pictures - many very impressive. Still, I found myself staring, awestruck and slack-jawed at this one.

Absolutely amazing - well done!
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Before: 5'2 300 pounds

1fd5u.jpg

xeoqvp.jpg

hs8d8p.jpg

You are a star!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment it must feel sooooo great to run around with your spunky little man!!! To all the pics out there awesome job guys very inspirational...
    After 190 pounds

2rhxoqc.jpg

zkhovo.jpg

2dqskux.jpg

You are a rock star!
    You are very inspirational
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep going on the journey! Keep Believing in yourself!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg
    Wow, congrats on your hard work...you look fantastic...I am so very impressed and motivated...Way to go...you are a champion!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!