Great job :)
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! Looking forward to the pics!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing..I started back on MFP Dec.26 and I have really been excited about this go around. This is the first time I have really give it my all.. Yes, I have bad days, but I am not stopping.Your post has made me see, I have to keep going and I will reach my goal..Thanks again :smile:
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! People like you are so inspiring! I just got weighed in at the Dr. today and found out my scale at home was off by 4 lbs! According to the Dr.s scale I have lost 26 lbs since last year in April! 13 of those pounds were lost since January 2013! I am dieting and exercising and doing great! SO excited! I will come back here to your post whenever I need some encouragement! Keep up the good work! Do you have a before and after pic on your profile?
  • barbiedollgirl
    barbiedollgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Loved the title. :-)

Waiting to see the pictures!
  • babersbh
    babersbh Posts: 32
    Options
    Good for you! And you should be excited...that is quite the accomplishment...good job!
  • last_time11
    Options
    amaaaaaaazing!!!

:D
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :happy:
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    BOOM - You owned that goal! Thanks for the inspiration! (I'm a slowtrotting runner too, aspiring to great speeds in the future)
  • pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful!! 100 lbs behind you, gone, left out there in a puddle of sweat and never to return!
  • mscoins
    mscoins Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    awesome work!:happy:
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. WTG!
  • brendaholm
    Options
    That is amazing and very inspirational! By the way all you other posters with double digit weight loss... you are doing amazing as well! I just started with the app and I am down about 2 pounds in a week, but getting ready to incorporate some exercise into this plan and hopefully see some bigger changes soon!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I hope not to find your 100!!!
  • 240byfeb
    240byfeb Posts: 1
    Options
    congratulations fella ! inspirational ! i've got 59lbs to go , and you just put some fresh wind in my sails. Thanks !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!