Looking for friends!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gdlloyd
    gdlloyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can add me. we can get through this together.
  • coolcat190969
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • kimmyrn42
    kimmyrn42 Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for all the friend adds and for being so friendly! I am just so happy to be here and have people to share this with!!! :smile:
  • tammycallia
    tammycallia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We have such simuliar stories! I am also a mother of 2 girls and I also lost 50 pounds 2 years ago. I unfortunately gained all my weight back due to a car accident. This is my first week back too. It really works to log your food and exercise. Good luck to you
  • aaassshhhhh
    Options
    Hii!! I am also looking for friends for motivation! Added!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends on this journey feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday & love getting support & supporting others as well. We can make it happen!:smile:
  • 19Sakura76
    19Sakura76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • rangrvr
    rangrvr Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I am Misty. I am from Montana and joined this site last night, although I have been "dieting and exercising" since 2/11/13. I am diabetic and have been working with a Nurse Practicioner to get my numbers down and now that they are were they need to be I am hoping I will see some changes on the scale!! I did okay by myself and lost about 20 pounds over the space of a few months, this past few weeks I am down another 5. I would love friends and motivation, and will be happy to provide the same!! Hope to meet new people who have the same struggles AND the same goals!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily posting, supporting and general motivating. I plan to run a full marathon some day, though currently training for a half marathon in April. It's more fun with others. Much success on your amazing journey.
  • smickey827
    smickey827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :happy: hey there. I know the feeling. I am sure you can do it again. I need some will power too!!
  • anthy72
    anthy72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is the first time I've done this and could really do with some motivation.
    Any help would be nice or inspiration !!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!! :)
  • WyntreV
    WyntreV Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey guys :) Looks like Im one of the very few guys here ( :P ) but I quit smoking 3 days ago, Im going to start buying my food organically at farmers markets, buy a juicer and start detoxing the crap (maccas) from my system.

This is a long, slow and hard process we're all looking at taking and I for one know that I'm going to need a whole crap load of good vibes to do this.
    I'm made of positive energy and I'm here to support everyone trying for a healthier life :) Feel free to add me, lets take this journey as a collective!

Much love :)