NEW HERE, SEEKING FRIENDS & SUPPORT!!

Options
Let's motivate each other while working toward our goals and make this happen. I am finally tired of being overweight, tired and bummed out about it. I piled on 50lbs in one year after always having been thin, and I hardly recognize myself. Life is too short and I really want to enjoy feeling energized and healthy again. PLEASE FRIEND ME AND GIVE ME THE PUSH I NEED TO GET STARTED!! THANKS.

Replies

• MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request Sent :smile:
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    any one can feel free to add me for a bit of mutuial support! i am on 3 or more times a day and love to help motivate my friends... :)
  • Arlyn514
    Arlyn514 Posts: 16
    Options
    Did you just fall down? That was the MFP giving you the push you need. We pull too! I just joined yesterday and so excited. You will be too!
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    ive been on here for nearly a year now. But im determined to get back into it now after taking a break for the past few months, Could really use supportive and motivational friends on here, and for me to help support and motivate you too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    xo
  • deemoore51
    Options
    Hi there Im also new here- I signed up on March 1st-thought this was a good way to start a new month!! I live in Brampton area and looking forward to spring!!!:happy: :happy:
  • deemoore51
    Options
    Hi there I can relate- this extra weight is going this year for me for sure! So tired of feeling tired, had knee surgery so never mind my vanity:) I need to lose the fat for medical reasons too. We can do it together!!!!! I just joined March 1st and am excited and motivated!!!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi there!

Anyone is welcome to add me. I started my journey January 2013. I log in everyday my workouts and food. So far I love it, MFP has been very helpful finding out about different exercise programs, DVDs, etc. My weight loss has been slow but I guess better than nothing.:ohwell: Joined the gym a few days ago...so doing lots of cardio.:tongue: Before followed Jillian Michaels DVD programs...

Good luck...:flowerforyou:
  • pseraphina
    Options
    I'm new too! Similar situation, I gained about 20 pounds out of the blue and am trying to get them off again. I'm a little nervous that I won't lose the weight, but I'm pretty hopeful/confident about my outlook. Good luck!
  • shellev13
    Options
    Hi there, I've been a member for a while but have never joined in the message boards. I have a terrible habit of starting my "new, healthy lifestyle", doing great and then giving up a week later. I'm finally up 20lbs and really discouraged with my past attempts. I've been following Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and am on week 2, day 1 and really want to make this work.

I haven't lost too many lbs but can see my body changing and the clothes are fitting a little better but would love to see the scale move! I added a quick Zumba Rush tonight for some extra cardio hoping that may give me a jump start.

Feel free to add me, I know I could use the encouragement and am willing to help motivate others. I find it so much easier to keep on track when I have the support of others going through the craziness if a workout program/food plan. It's not always easy but it's worth every drop of sweat when you start to see results!

Good luck! :)))
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in November and find the interaction extremely motivating. I am on everyday, anyone can feel free to add me if they like encouraging support and like to reciprocate.
  • ladylumps12
    ladylumps12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome!! I will send you a request!
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Feel free to add.. I like to believe I offer motivation and kind words :)
  • Becki38
    Becki38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    we are stronger when we band together:flowerforyou:
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add ....anyone
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Also anyone else who would like to motivate each other :)
  • SavingLeah
    SavingLeah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too just joined today & feeling kind of down! I didn't realize how many calories I was eating & staying under the calories for today was a bust and to think I thought I was actually eating pretty good. Just had my reality check & it kind of hurts! Any support would be of help!
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    Hi everyone. Added ALL of you (hope that's okay) I'm pretty new here myself and I know having as much support as possible and people commenting on your daily achievements really helps.
  • BrittBritt12321
    BrittBritt12321 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!(:
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have a new friend! :smooched: