acai berry diet pills

Options
okay, so i've gained A LOT of weight recently and its summer so i need to lose it fast! I need to get down to a healthy weight so has anyone tried these diet pills?? I thought since they're all natural and really cheap that i might get them. and what diet pills work best for you? Thank you!

Replies

• Doctorcb
    Doctorcb Posts: 31
    Options
    DIet pills are a joke. They work to suppress your appetite but then you gain the weight back.
    Create a regimen for yourself that will allow you to create a slow calorie deficit.
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    To begin with, you're not going to like what I am about to say...believe me it's not an attack, just trying to help.:flowerforyou:

In your profile it says you're 16 with an eating disorder for over a year and now you've put on this additional weight and want to lose it fast, preferably using diet pills. Personally, this sounds like a bad cycle you're in.

I'm no doctor nor psychologist, but you may need to talk to somebody about this issue.

You can't be in hurry to lose weight if you want to do it healthily and keep it off. It will take new eating habits and better attittude to foods and personal image issues.

Good luck with everything.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    To begin with, you're not going to like what I am about to say...believe me it's not an attack, just trying to help.:flowerforyou:

In your profile it says you're 16 with an eating disorder for over a year and now you've put on this additional weight and want to lose it fast, preferably using diet pills. Personally, this sounds like a bad cycle you're in.

I'm no doctor nor psychologist, but you may need to talk to somebody about this issue.

You can't be in hurry to lose weight if you want to do it healthily and keep it off. It will take new eating habits and better attittude to foods and personal image issues.

I agree with this!!!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options

I ate 1271 cals yesterday and only burned 875 cals I didn't get to burn the last 400 I was too tired and weak. I could barely move and I'm paying for it. I've been stuck at 32-25.5-34.5 for the past three days. I can't seem to move past it. I NEED to be 31-22-33 by June 10th, but I don't think its going to happen. I'm definitely fasting today and possibly weighing in tomorrow, maybe saturday... I'm not sure yet. I hope to fast friday too.

So, yesterday was the last day of school for the summer!! But I have to go back friday to pick up my report card. I guess I have to stay the whole hour and a half which SUCKS because we're having a party in my first block and Faith is bringing brownies and Kristen is bringing doughnuts and I'm supposed to bring cookies but if I do I'll end up eating them all. I feel pretty confident that I won't eat any brownies or doughnuts and if I do I can just go to the gym right?

Anyways, once again I'm stuck babysitting. I need to go fix breakfast for the little ones and I refuse to have a bit!! I'm living off of sweetened coffee and water today! Nothing more! I HAVE to be 32-25-34 by tomorrow!!

This blog entry on your blog is alarming. I agree with the previous posters, you may need to talk to someone about your eating disorder because this is just not a healthy way to live :(. It saddens me.
  • herbadot
    herbadot Posts: 16
    Options
    Re-think your goals, What you are doing is not healthy and will not last! For inch loss try strength training and calorie reduction. It is all about lifestyle changes. I have used Herbalife Nutrition and had great results, 50 LBS lost and went from size 12 to size 4. In 3.5 months. It was healthy weight loss with excellent nutrition and I still do a shake a day. BUT__ I also had to learn what foods were good for me and that if I want to lose this additional 10 lbs I need to build muscle and get active. This from an ex-couch potato, lol. I am in a group of people that are losing weight on any program or no program as long as it is healthy. One of the ladies lost over 9 LBs in the first week. She just stopped eating out of the house, no more fast food lunches or trips to drive through fot breakfast on the way to work. The rest of her weight loss may not be as easy but she is headed in the right direction. You can lose your weight but don't expect it to drop overnight. Never go under 1200 calories a day and congratulate yourself for each day you get healthier!! Consistancy and changing your eating habits little by little will get it off and keep it that way.
    Coffee and water only will increase your weight and size if you do it often. You CAN do it!!!!
    Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • VegGoddess
    VegGoddess Posts: 81 Member
    Options

i completely understand where tou are coming from. I am trying to recover from my anorexia and one of the help lines i called said that the most successful way to do so is by using a healthy diet i tried special k and it didn't work out to well and one of my friend suggested the acai berry diet pills because they arn't exactly a appetite suppressant they are more of an energy booster so you exercise more. i am working on my eating habits but i've screwed up my metabolism and i'm working on my image issues and attitude towards food. its not easy.
  • VegGoddess
    VegGoddess Posts: 81 Member
    Options

I ate 1271 cals yesterday and only burned 875 cals I didn't get to burn the last 400 I was too tired and weak. I could barely move and I'm paying for it. I've been stuck at 32-25.5-34.5 for the past three days. I can't seem to move past it. I NEED to be 31-22-33 by June 10th, but I don't think its going to happen. I'm definitely fasting today and possibly weighing in tomorrow, maybe saturday... I'm not sure yet. I hope to fast friday too.

So, yesterday was the last day of school for the summer!! But I have to go back friday to pick up my report card. I guess I have to stay the whole hour and a half which SUCKS because we're having a party in my first block and Faith is bringing brownies and Kristen is bringing doughnuts and I'm supposed to bring cookies but if I do I'll end up eating them all. I feel pretty confident that I won't eat any brownies or doughnuts and if I do I can just go to the gym right?

Anyways, once again I'm stuck babysitting. I need to go fix breakfast for the little ones and I refuse to have a bit!! I'm living off of sweetened coffee and water today! Nothing more! I HAVE to be 32-25-34 by tomorrow!!

This blog entry on your blog is alarming. I agree with the previous posters, you may need to talk to someone about your eating disorder because this is just not a healthy way to live :(. It saddens me.

thank you for your concern, but believe me i am fine, i'm in the precess of recovery at the moment and i just have alot of break down days like on that blog post...
  • amoreco
    amoreco Posts: 7
    Options
    Eating healthy is the way to go..
  • Jenna1972
    Jenna1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I used to teach high school chemistry. I could give 100 reasons why eating a nutritionally sound meal is the only way to improve your energy, your self-esteem, reach your goals and learn to establish new ones that are not self-destructive.

Instead I'm going to urge you to work with a nutritionalist who you trust to understand what is going on chemically with your body when you treat it well, and when you don't. No one on here is an expert, but I agree with several of the PP's. Your language choice and desires to be the "skinniest girl" are red flags. No amount of fat loss will change the way you feel about yourself. Your mind is the most important muscle you should be focusing on. If you are dealing with your anorexia on your own, you really aren't dealing with it.