4 Weeks of Insanity Before & After Pics

Options

Replies

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Tremendous job! Keep it up and keep us posted.
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SOOOO AMAZZZIING! keep up the good work!!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! It's evident that you've really worked hard! Thank you for sharing your success, you've inspired me today :-) Keep up the hard work!
  • TheUniqueDivaProject
    Options
    well done you must be so proud of all the hard work you've put in.
  • darciebailey65
    Options
    Wow...just did the warm up to insanity a 6pm tonight. Thought I was going to kill over. But....I will push onward to my goal to be 20lbs lighter by July. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will post what the results are. I am looking to loose weight but heck if i could loose inches too..that would be great. but I really want to loose the 20 pounds. good for you on your 4 weeks of insanity. Keep it up.
  • PXMike
    PXMike Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!
  • PXMike
    PXMike Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep the faith sister. I was at a high weight of ~350 lbs. so I completely changed my ways of eating and just struck out one night and began walking. That's all, just slow steady Zone 1 walking every day. After about a year I got down to a bit below 300. I was still far too out of shape to pass the P90X Minimum Requirements but a friend suggested I begin with the P90 program. I worked it exactly per instructions and by the end of that year I was down to 225. By then I was able to pass the P90X minimum requirements so I graduated to the program at last. To make a long story short. (Too late!) It is now 4 years later. I eventually bottomed out last November at 167 lbs. I had literally wasted too much as I had put myself into a severe catabolic state. So, for a Christmas present to myself, I hunted and found what I was told, was one of the best Personal Trainers in the business. He's very expensive but I figure this is not something I want to skimp on. So I hired him and he was able to put me in touch with a great nutritional coach whom I also hired. I am now back to a much more healthy 180-185 lbs. and my body fat index continues to slide and is now down from a high of 46% to; as of last week, 11.9%! I guess the moral here is that the term "Healthy Diet" is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. You simply have to change your eating habits to be made up of healthy nutrition. Once you do that and get plenty of exercise, you will shape up. The main key is perseverance which you have already proved you have. Keep up the great work and please keep us posted. I invite you to follow me by joining my friends list at PXMIKE.
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It really means a lot to have a such a positive support group when we are in this process. I truly appreciate all of your support and encouragement!
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing, and I would like to point out that mine and your body type is identical. Height, weight, everything. Our legs, mid area, and arms are just identical. With that being said, what the scale has been saying to us is identical as well! In case you ever doubt yourself because of that number on the scale, just know that you are not alone because I have lost inches upon inches and only about 3 pounds since January 1st. Keep up the great work!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'll be your feeling great, keep it up!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!

Nice job on the inches lost! Who cares what the scale says!!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Only 4 weeks??? That is AMAZINGGGG!!!! Congrats on your success!
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Keep it up! I am starting Insanity Friday. You give me inspiration.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!I Having just finished my first round myself.I can appreciate how hard you worked!

Very well done!!!You're awesome!!
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I understand the challenge of the Insanity workout. I just started Day 1 of Month 2 and when I first started, just getting through the warm up was a challenge. Stay focused, Dig deeper and keeping pushing play.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! That is great work for only 4 weeks!
  • PlushDiva74
    PlushDiva74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! That is Awesome!!! Keep at it as you can see it WORKS!
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I just completed week 3 of Insanity. I hope I have good results like you.
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look that good after just four weeks? I need to get that program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!