tattoos?

Options
I have a brother that has at least seven tattoos!!! is that too many? i want at least 2 but mine mean something to me.

Replies

• tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too many tattoo's, LOL..of course just my opinion. I have 4, going for my 5th.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I dont think 7 is too bad at all! Depending on where they are though! haha. i have a few friends that have a fair bit and are addicted to getting more and more!!
    Defiantly get something that means something to you! Its there for life at the end of the day!
    I got a little pink bow on my wrist for my 18th birthday after coming out of a very unhealthy relationship. It was like a way of expressing my freedom! :)
  • missmike16
    Options
    cool!!! have fun getting it!!
  • missmike16
    Options
    nice. sorry about ur unhealthy relationship. glad u did something for u and it means something to u. i am getting a tattoo that represents my bff who killed himself on december 18. it is a cross with his name in the middle
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    its okay. thanks hun :)
    awww that sounds perfect! im so sorry about your friend. that sounds like a perfect tattoo. do you know where youre going to have it yet?
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can't count the number of tattoos I have. "Too many" is so subjective. When I'm dressed up for work, most people don't even know I have tattoos, but if you saw me in a bikini, you'd realised I would be what most people would call 'heavily tattooed'.

So I think it's always going to be your call. And if it's for something that means so much, I'd say do it. I have a tattoo on my inner wrist for a good friend who passed away suddenly, and got the same design done with 3 other people (including her daughter) and it means so much to me.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can't count the number of tattoos I have. "Too many" is so subjective. When I'm dressed up for work, most people don't even know I have tattoos, but if you saw me in a bikini, you'd realised I would be what most people would call 'heavily tattooed'.

This.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Never enough, I have 6, planning at least a few more. My brother is 13 years younger than I am and has most of his body tatted and they all have strong meaning to him. Our dad rode with the Angels when we were younger so we were exposed to it all from a very young age. Always said we'd have them and we do. We both got our first on our 18th Bdays.

Brother has a beautiful memorial tat of his BF/our cousin tatted on his ribcage, you gotta do what you think is best for you. Remember, if you get the ink it should be for life.
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've got 9.. and want more..

:happy:
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have 7....would love more but I gotta save up! :happy:
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have matching tattoos on my wrists. I know i'll get more, but I'm only eighteen now and tattoos are the last things I'm worried about paying for right now.
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 7 right now and a consult with my artist Friday to talk about the progression for my full back piece! Soooo excited!

Also, I definitely agree with the post above that States too many tats is subjective! Everyone has their own limits
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too many tattoos IMO. If you want your entire body covered in ink, that's cool and I admire their dedication and their pain threshold.
  • missmike16
    Options
    i am going to have it on my lower right calf
  • bigoreo
    bigoreo Posts: 2
    Options
    i have lots of tats and just lack the funds to have more..
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What is "Too Many" really?

Its all personal preference. depends on your style and what YOU like. Unfortunately we still live in a place where you need to take your career, or future career into consideration. Some people, like myself, are lucky enough to be able to have complete freedom with their appearance/style and still make a great living.

As long as your ink means something to you, that is all that matters. Its not about who has more or bigger than another.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    tatoos.jpg

Thought I'd bring the party too this snooze fest :flowerforyou:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too many tattoos!! I have 11 and counting!!
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think the right number is whatever makes you happy.

I have one. The number 17 with a lightning bolt through it. It was my number when I played baseball for a living. I have no desire to get anymore.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos and I am not done :tongue: