what does everyone think of Turbo Fire?

Options
I'm interested in trying Turbo Fire, but I dont want to pay the sky- high price for it until I know if I like it. I tried to look up a workout on youtube, but cant find it.
can anyone explain to me what its like and the pros and cons?
also, does anyone know where I could buy it for the cheapest price?

Replies

• Akarge221
    Akarge221 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have both Turbo Fire and it's prequel Turbo Jam. Both are excellent cardio workouts. Chalene Johnson is motivational and fun. The Turbo Fire series is basically Turbo Jam on crack. It is way more intense and utilizes High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT.) It's a dancey kickboxing mash-up that delivers results. I got it for half price from some shady Hong Kong company that I found on ebay. It took forever to get in the mail, but it was all there. Sealed and in mint condition. Personally, I like Turbo Jam Cardio Party the best of all of her workouts. The choreography is easy, and I really feel it in my abs the next day. The fact that I hate Burpees might also play into this.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I didnt like it. I like her in Chalean Extreme but for me it's just too repetitive.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I have both Turbo Fire and it's prequel Turbo Jam. Both are excellent cardio workouts. Chalene Johnson is motivational and fun. The Turbo Fire series is basically Turbo Jam on crack. It is way more intense and utilizes High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT.) It's a dancey kickboxing mash-up that delivers results. I got it for half price from some shady Hong Kong company that I found on ebay. It took forever to get in the mail, but it was all there. Sealed and in mint condition. Personally, I like Turbo Jam Cardio Party the best of all of her workouts. The choreography is easy, and I really feel it in my abs the next day. The fact that I hate Burpees might also play into this.
    I presume it's was a pirated copy then?
  • hvantassell
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. It is great fun and Chalene is very motivational. I believe it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee if you order it through Beach Body. I have just started it again after taking a break from exercise and gaining back weight. I lost 2 lbs the first week! HIIT training is a great way to burn lots of calories in minimal time. There are tons of videos on YouTube, just search Turbo Fire. Here is a link to one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_FUBobAHxw
  • irisheringobragh
    irisheringobragh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got my copy of Turbo Fire on Groupon for less than half price. Keep your eye out for it there and LiingSocial.com