180+ pounds down with PCOS :)

Options

Replies

• mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting your success! !You have inspired me to keep on going and that losing weight with PCOS is definitely possible :)
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous. Congrats on all your hard work, I know you will lose those last 40 pounds in no time! :smile:
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! How wonderful....Great job!!!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great loss and good luck with the last 40 lbs!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! congrats!!!!!!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great and you have done brilliantly!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! Great job!. Keep up the good health.
  • Denisecandothis
    Denisecandothis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You are amazing!!!! :smile:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    awsome job! congrats on getting to a healthy self! :flowerforyou:
  • pacittk
    pacittk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful! I was up to 271 and have lost 5.5. That is at least in the right direction! Keep up the good work!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I love this! And, I love how in every picture your smile gets bigger and bigger! Beautiful job!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing. There are so many posts at the moment saying they can't lose weight because they have X or Y - but it just goes to prove that it can be done. Everyone can, as long as they want to. They also clearly haven't seen this post - because this is so inspiring! Well done, definitely to be proud of!
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are amazing and so inspiring!!!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are INCREDIBLE!!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Continued success to you!!!Hard work pays off!!!
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication! Congrats on your sucess!
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    how long did this take you....? ...also how long until you were able to exercise...did you start at 380 exercising???....BTW......YOU ROCK....you inspire me.....ty for sharing your story...

I started to lose my weight august 6, 2006. I still have 20-40 pounds to go so still going :) Exercise wise I initially started by pulling out a small step (i used my phone book) and would step up and down on it. I could only do it about 10 times initially but would do it several times a day...after a while (when i was about 320-330 pounds) I hired a trainer and would do one session a week with her. It was a mixture of cardio/weights...so step ups while holding weights....dumbell rows....ball squats...then as i felt ready i slow increased to more days a week. :)
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You're an inspiration!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! amazing. I love your profile pic the best of all of them. The determination and confidence in your expression is inspiring. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!