2»

Replies

• TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Me, unfortunately.

Come on, it's not that bad!!.... Most of the time :wink:

Born and raised! Feel free to add!

I'm in central MA, but love me some Hampton! I knew your pic was taken there as soon as I saw it. Even with it being a small phone sized pic lol. Can't wait for summmmerrrrr<3

I am impressed!! You have a good eye! The next show I'm going to there is Sevendust in April! Going to be sick! I am with you, definitely ready for summer!!

pssh I even commented about that in my friend request to you a while back :tongue:

I'm kidding by the way. I've already talked about Hampton with TabbathaAnne a few times haha

Idk how to double quote to reply to two people! Lol... But yes, I can spot my fave beach pretty quick apparently lol. I think I saw another profile pic at HB, with some pizza....... omg. When is the Seafood Festival!?? LOL!!! Us NE kids really love our Hampton! Lol! HEY! Maybe we could get together a group of us for a summer workout or hangout... whichever! :) HB 2013!!! :)
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am! And I love living in NH! :)
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm from Maine. :-) Not quite, but close!

-BootJockey
  • tennisfan77
    tennisfan77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from New Hampshire. I was sorry to see the rain turn into snow. At least we don't have to shovel rain. I try to make shoveling snow a positive thing by turning it into my exercise for the day. Shoveling snow is a good example of functional fitness. Last storm I shoveled for 1.5 hours without any back pain. All my exercising must be paying off.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm from Maine. :-) Not quite, but close!

-BootJockey

I <3 Maine. I would love to move up there. I love the boonies. :)
  • 19Sakura76
    19Sakura76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    good to see people from NH . please add me if u feel.
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in Londonderry, NH and I'd love to add people from NH. Love the local support.
    FYI - just moved to Londonderry and discovered the awesome trails in the Musquash conservation lands here. Check them out if you're local and like to hike. The trails are extensive and we've only been on moderate trails but they're great!
  • k_santoro30
    Options
    Me, unfortunately.

Come on, it's not that bad!!.... Most of the time :wink:

Born and raised! Feel free to add!

I'm in central MA, but love me some Hampton! I knew your pic was taken there as soon as I saw it. Even with it being a small phone sized pic lol. Can't wait for summmmerrrrr<3

I'm also from central MA but love NH when I want to shop tax free :)