meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Whenever i feel brave.
    or whenever i feel light.

=)
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh myself monthly but since I have been trying different things I have been weighing in weekly. As soon as I know this new thing is working I will go back to monthly or possibly bi weekly. I try not to focus on weigh as much as inches lost :)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    The morning after a large dinner. Naked.
  • amberlynsimard
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every 10-12 days, now that I am in lower numbers. It is nicer to see some movement for me, rather than just .3 or .4 oz...I want to see the big digits go down! :)
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Usually when I wake up to go to work... but Ive convinced myself it only really counts on weigh in days when I actually record it. :bigsmile:

Same here!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh every morning but now tend to do it on the days after I don't do weights. The weight lifting tends to make me have water weight the next day.
  • StephanieJoyceDarrow
    StephanieJoyceDarrow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. No, I don't do this to depress myself but to make myself aware of what eating/ exercise choices I made the day before and how it affected my weight the next morning.
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday. I try to cut back to every other day, but when I'm losing, I like to see every ounce come off.
  • gerrydelaney9862
    Options
    this.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh once a week, when I jump on the scale mid week or more than once, and see a decrease and then my official weigh-in there is a increase, was too much of a disappointment, so I TRY to stick to once a week.

I usually weigh in on Monday mornings, however, have since decided to change it to Saturday mornings

Everyone has to do what works for them
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, but only count it once or twice a week.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Most mornings before I get in the shower and again after I get out.
    Interesting tidbit: I always weigh less and my BF% is lower after I get out. No idea why.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Everyday. Usually twice. I don't panic if I see a change in the wrong direction. It is just my way of making me be accountable for my diet everyday.
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Daily in am. Keeps me under control. But record q week.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Every Tuesday morning (:

I'm with her! I started my weight loss journey on a Tuesday so that's why it's Tuesday. I am down to weighing only once a week. This morning was my first time to weigh in and I was so nervous. lol
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Once in the morning and record it once a week. It helps me to be mindful about my weight.
  • jeryckma
    jeryckma Posts: 1
    Options
    I weigh myself every day. There are fluctuations (+/- 1 lb) every day but it keeps me on track so I know my progress. I record it almost every day so I can see the trend.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning!
  • fireproof30
    fireproof30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    At least every Sunday morning, right after I get out of bed. Sunday's also usually my "cheat" day, where I don't exercise or watch what I eat. When I weigh myself on Sunday mornings it lets me know how much of a "cheat day" I've earned. I agree with MFP that weighing yourself daily can be a waste of time, since your body retains different amounts of water on up to a daily basis depending on your diet and exercise.
  • fireproof30
    fireproof30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every single morning. I know it may seem a little obsessive, but it gets my day off to the right foot. It lets me know if I'm doing good, or if that donut i snuck last night that put me over my 400 calories was really worth it. I like to see the scare go up and down, even by just a few ounces to see how I'm doing.
    400 calories? Like, a day? Wow, that sounds dangerous. Be careful.