My P90X Day 1 & 15 Pics

Options

Replies

• emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! 15 days did you good! Awesome job man! You can TOTALLY see the difference.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you keep it up.

I am on Day 2, and am following a clean eating. I did P90X before but didn't have great results but also wasn't doing clean eating. So trying to do it right this time.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Very nice work. I need to start on this. Are you following the diet as well?

I am following a clean eating diet that I've been using since I started MFP but not the P90X diet. I'm hoping if I get around to doing this again I can try the diet. For now it's enough for me to just stick with the workouts. I've been eating pretty well with MFP so I'm not too concerned about it.

Great progress. I'd love to see your diet. Can you share or can I add you as a friend?

I'm not following any sort of diet other than I watch my calories and other indicators like sodium and sugar (those are my downfalls!) I eat between 2,000 and 2,100 calories per day and sometimes eat back the calories I burn, but almost never all of them. And I try to avoid processed foods as much as possible. I don't eat out very often. I don't ever eat fast food (except Subway every once in a while). I don't drink, and I don't eat 3 hours before going to bed at night. That's my miracle diet such as it is.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Great work, I can already see some definition! Keep it up, day 90 is closer than you think!

Today is day 15 for me as well. For whatever reason, I didn't take pics this time around and am regretting it now because I can already feel some positive changes. I guess I will have a visit with the camera when I get home from work today!

Awesome! Yes take pics! I am a believer in them (finally). I didn't use to be though. (full spelling of that word is credited to Christizzzle) I wish you well on your P90X journey. It's a great energizer!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You look amazing, you keep it up.

I am on Day 2, and am following a clean eating. I did P90X before but didn't have great results but also wasn't doing clean eating. So trying to do it right this time.

Cool. It's amazing how much the eating effects the results. It's nice to know there are others around on MFP that are in the same boat as me. Good luck with your 90 days! ROCK IT!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! Keep up the good work you are doing amazing!!

Thanks Christy!
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    15 days in and you've lost 23lbs. Must be nice to be a dude.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed with the response, thanks for all the encouragement everyone!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*.. that's only 15 days?! WOW! You are looking freaking awesome! Well done!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    15 days in and you've lost 23lbs. Must be nice to be a dude.

No, actually I've gained 3 pounds since I started. I have 23 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I just started Day 1 today! I'm hoping for good results, I'm clean eating...trying to follow the 17 day diet.
    Nice to see the great results so far! Keep it going!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Holy *kitten*.. that's only 15 days?! WOW! You are looking freaking awesome! Well done!

Thanks! I'm hoping that by the time I finish I'll look good enough to merit some unedited cussing praises. I'll just have to wait 74 days and find out I guess...
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    That's amazing! I just started Day 1 today! I'm hoping for good results, I'm clean eating...trying to follow the 17 day diet.
    Nice to see the great results so far! Keep it going!

Wow going for the diet. Awesome! You're going to love it! I'm amazed at how much my confidence has changed just in the past two weeks. Good luck!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ayanna3b
    ayanna3b Posts: 1
    Options
    Is it insane? I have no endurance yet.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Is it insane? I have no endurance yet.

Yeah it's pretty insane. But I just keep going. I pause when I need to then push play again and keep pushing until I get through. I can already tell a difference though in my endurance. I am doing WAY better now than when I started. For example in the Chest and Back workout there's a move called Dive Bombers. When I saw it the first time I just stared with my mouth open. Yesterday I did 28 of them!

If you're even THINKING about trying out the program, I encourage you to DO IT! It's hard, but your body will rise to the challenge.
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I hated Yoga X and Dive Bombers! I substituted Tony's One on One Fountain of Youth for the Yoga X since it's shorter. I still do it occasionally on a rest day.
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    AWESOME....

I am starting P90X soon and this makes me more excited :-)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    AWESOME....

I am starting P90X soon and this makes me more excited :-)

YES! Be excited, you're going to LOVE IT!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    How awesome!! I want time start P90x after I finish JM body revolution: )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!