My P90X Day 1 & 15 Pics

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in such a short period of time! Keep up the awesome work!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Incredible results in 15 days you are looking great keep up the good work.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    How awesome!! I want time start P90x after I finish JM body revolution: )

Yes, join the P90X revolution!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Amazing results in such a short period of time! Keep up the awesome work!
    Incredible results in 15 days you are looking great keep up the good work.

Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on outstanding results! Will be watching to see future results. Keep up the good work!
  • wannabf1t
    wannabf1t Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing results! Keep pushing play! I am on day 30... I will be taking my picture later this week and I cannot wait to see my results!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Congrats on outstanding results! Will be watching to see future results. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow, Amazing results! Keep pushing play! I am on day 30... I will be taking my picture later this week and I cannot wait to see my results!

I can't wait either, way to go! Will you be sharing your results so far?
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Thanks! I'm hoping that by the time I finish I'll look good enough to merit some unedited cussing praises. I'll just have to wait 74 days and find out I guess...
    [/quote]

I thought this was cute and funny!

I'm starting to add some P90x workouts into my routine tomorrow. I just got the disks from a friend 2 days ago. (good timing since we'll be snowed in tomorrow!) Doing arms/shoulders. I really like going to the gym so I don't want to go full blown with the P90x but I think doing the disks at home will be a good addition to my workouts. Looking forward to it!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Thanks! I'm hoping that by the time I finish I'll look good enough to merit some unedited cussing praises. I'll just have to wait 74 days and find out I guess...

I thought this was cute and funny!

I'm starting to add some P90x workouts into my routine tomorrow. I just got the disks from a friend 2 days ago. (good timing since we'll be snowed in tomorrow!) Doing arms/shoulders. I really like going to the gym so I don't want to go full blown with the P90x but I think doing the disks at home will be a good addition to my workouts. Looking forward to it!

Absolutely. And the strength workouts are really good. They're simple but HARD. I'm sure it will be a great companion to your gym activities. Good luck!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Keep kicking *kitten*, my friend.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow!! Keep kicking *kitten*, my friend.

Will do! Thanks!
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    Holy moly:noway: ....GREAT job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome job!

Thank you for your encouragement.
  • Elizabetharina
    Options
    WOW! Nice work! My husband did 2 rounds of P90x and is on Body Beast now. He's hooked!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Can't wait to see Day 30!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Holy moly:noway: ....GREAT job!!!:flowerforyou:
    WOW! Nice work! My husband did 2 rounds of P90x and is on Body Beast now. He's hooked!
    Awesome!! Can't wait to see Day 30!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm totally hooked. And I'm with you, I can't wait to see day 30 and beyond!
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love and hate the YogaX. But I found that if I can make it through the first 45 minutes, the second half is easy. It's all the Vinyasas that are hard. Keep up the good work.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Way to go! YogaX SUCKS! I will do a live yoga class any day. I hate the repetition of YogaX.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!