2»

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

hahaha and thank you Samoas!
    Ya'know those are good frozen too....I think the rest of you need to branch out a little :wink: experimentation can be a good thing :glasses:

oh don't worry....i'm good on the "experimentation" front....trust me....just trust me.
  • mbryanlpc
    mbryanlpc Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I almost called the cops on those chicks. Thought there were some gang. But then they let me sample some cookies. Now I walk the parking-lots of Walmart doing God knows what for Do-Si-dos. Don't let me get my hands on the recipe. I will start my own cookie lab.

ROFLMAO!!!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

Ya'know those are good frozen too....I think the rest of you need to branch out a little :wink: experimentation can be a good thing :glasses:

oh don't worry....i'm good on the "experimentation" front....trust me....just trust me.

Thin mints do not go there!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I bought 10 boxes of them and have not eaten a single one. Tell the Girl Scout to have them shipped to our troops overseas. You donate, the Girl Scouts benefit, the cookies go to folks who really need them. And I don't get stuck with the calories... Win, Win, Win, Win.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Crushed thin mints + vanilla bean ice cream + hershey's chocolate syrup topping + spoon = OM OMOM

Tagalongs are my favorite though :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

no I know...but the things people do with toothpaste still make me shudder.....or tiger balm.....
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    You should always store Thin Mints in the freezer because that **** tastes awesome cold.

Frozen, crushed and layered with vanilla ice cream. The ultimate diet killer, but so worth it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ok....no throwing stones but am I the only person on earth that doesn't find the thin mints all that great?
    Easily pass them up

Now....those coconut, caramel, chocolate ones are another story

I was going to post this.

Or in other words, ZOMG, TWINZIES!!1!eleven!1

(And I prefer the dark chocolate Samoa's version over the milk chocolate Caramel Delites too.)
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

I would love to branch out and experiement more, but we only get the chocolate and vanilla ones here in the spring, and then in December the little "darlings" come back with the mint!

*waits at the door for the cookie girls*
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

no I know...but the things people do with toothpaste still make me shudder.....or tiger balm.....

Dammit, AiH, can't we keep the sweet, pure innocence of a Girl Scout cookie thread?

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • blove_925
    blove_925 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got your back. Thin mints not so much...Samoas OMG!!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I was at my parents house, and this little girl scout came by to sell girl scout cookies. It was SO unfair. Why?

1. Her dad was hot and had a hot accent (South African, I was guessing)
    2. She was about 7 and dressed up in the whole outfit, vest, skirt, and all.
    3. She had the quietest voice ever but was super sweet.
    4. SHE WAS BLIND and had her adorable service dog with her.

No fair. Of course we bought cookies.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You should always store Thin Mints in the freezer because that **** tastes awesome cold.

Frozen, crushed and layered with vanilla ice cream. The ultimate diet killer, but so worth it.

I know what my next cheat meal is!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Walking out of the store the other day one of them actually jumped up on my cart all smile's and pic-tail's.Evil little she devils got me for four boxes this year. I am putting them in the freezer NOW!!! Mint's, Peanut Butter Patties, and Lemonade's yum yum. :devil:
  • Katia_Quesadilla
    Katia_Quesadilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was at my parents house, and this little girl scout came by to sell girl scout cookies. It was SO unfair. Why?

1. Her dad was hot and had a hot accent (South African, I was guessing)
    2. She was about 7 and dressed up in the whole outfit, vest, skirt, and all.
    3. She had the quietest voice ever but was super sweet.
    4. SHE WAS BLIND and had her adorable service dog with her.

No fair. Of course we bought cookies.

Sheesh, I don't know how ANYONE would have resisted!

My Tagalongs are almost gone and the Thin Mints are next! I've got a box of Dulce de Leche going, too, but they're not as tempting.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sadly I actually went to their website to find out the exact day and location they would be at when they first started selling them around my area. It's a problem.
    Website? Amateur. :wink:
    I've got the app on my phone and a reminder on my calendar for the day they start selling them here.
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love GS Cookies!! I like them all but personally, the new Savannah smiles and tagalongs are my favorite. I have three boxes, but I only indulge on the weekends.