Options
    27 lbs down so far...

soti5w.jpg

32zlxfd.jpg

Great work everyone!
  • ruththacker10
    ruththacker10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment, how long did it take and how did you do it?
  • Conniekui
    Conniekui Posts: 24
    Options
    49eadad8-6488-48aa-becf-c51bbcc5935b_zpsc698831d.jpg2faab895-db74-4810-811f-8eb88cd4e191_zps948c2e0b.jpg

Holy **** dude . . . are you for real??! DAAAAMNN! Amazing job! :drinker:

Wow!!! that's fantastic!!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Hope to be able to add mine in the not-too-distant future. :smile:
  • Conniekui
    Conniekui Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks to all who shared:) You all look great and are an inspiration to many:).
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is 50 pounds down.

Before 199
    After 149
    5'8"

I am almost to my goal but have really been struggling lately. I want to reach 145 by March 19 but that seems to be nearly impossible lately... the last 10 really are a killer. I have been slacking this last week or so and decided to post my progress pics for a little pick me up. This is the first time posting. So, here goes nothing:

8531910996_8399d0e49a.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this! Our body types are very similar and goal weight is the same. I'm so glad to know I CAN be skinny:)
    THIS^^ I have that same belly pouch!! you used to have mine is really gone away alot but its like a spitting image of my before belly!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I was wondering if you have had a child becuase Im convinced that the two bellys come from child birth!! lol
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Beginning-
    2wnss4k.jpg

A few weeks ago-
    23ljry9.jpg

I still want to lose around 50 lbs or so
  • wendyhill161
    Options
    This morning I woke up and thought to myself i am skipping gym today; After, reading this thread I am so inspired I am going.
    Well done to the OP and others for sharing their pictures, you people are true inspirations.
  • Ayunaskam
    Ayunaskam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beforeandcurrentsidebyside.jpg

First one is back a few years ago, second is this past thanksgiving. I'm still working every day to get down to my goal weight and turn some of this body fat into muscle!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This thread just motivated me to go home and get my exercise in. Some absolutely amazing people here...congrats to everyone!!!!
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Oh my goodness..this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You go girl :smile:
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    98EF0367-D56C-4289-A89C-2CCABC3F92D2-6097-000005DC91560DA7_zpsf22a3da9.jpg

55+ lbs lost in the last year with 50 lbs lost since late June when I joined MFP. Eating smartly below my goal and daily exercise works wonders. I've been losing a steady 1-1/2 lbs per week.
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    This is 50 pounds down.

Before 199
    After 149
    5'8"

I am almost to my goal but have really been struggling lately. I want to reach 145 by March 19 but that seems to be nearly impossible lately... the last 10 really are a killer. I have been slacking this last week or so and decided to post my progress pics for a little pick me up. This is the first time posting. So, here goes nothing:

All I can say is WOW. thank you for the motivation!!
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is 50 pounds down.

Before 199
    After 149
    5'8"

Thank you so much for posting this! Our body types are very similar and goal weight is the same. I'm so glad to know I CAN be skinny:)
    THIS^^ I have that same belly pouch!! you used to have mine is really gone away alot but its like a spitting image of my before belly!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I was wondering if you have had a child becuase Im convinced that the two bellys come from child birth!! lol

No babies for me yet... which is scary. What's going to happen to my belly once I do?! Ha... time will tell. I wanted to lose the weight before I even thought about having a child, thinking that would make it easier to get the baby weight off. I'm not sure why my/our belly/ies have the W shape, I do hate it though. I'm glad it's almost gone. Thank you all for the compliments, I needed the boost, I need to get back into the swing of things. Good luck to everyone, and you all look fabulous in the after/progress photos!
  • Goldenwestie
    Goldenwestie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, just getting started so your before and after has really inspired me. Thank you.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    good lord.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so fantastic! Very inspiring! Bravo!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Progression1.jpg

Best I have for now :)
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!