March 2013 challenge (different each week)

Options
Below is our March challenge (it can be modified to fit your needs...easier or harder).

WEEK #1 (3rd-9th) 1.) walk, run, or jog min of 20 miles total for week 2.) min of 1500 arm circles (big and small) and/or 1500 overhead claps for the week--

WEEK #2 (10th-16th) 1.) burn min of 4000 calories for the week 2.) do min of 1000 squats and/or lunges for week--

WEEK #3 (17th-23rd) 1.)walk, run, or jog min of 20 miles total for the week 2.) do min of 2000 jumping jacks and/or jump ropes for the week --

WEEK #4 (24th -30th) 1.) burn min of 4000 calories for the week 2.) do min of 500 sits up and/or push ups for the week.

Also, daily minimum water intake of 12 glasses (96 ounces). Hope you join in on the challenge!!

Replies

• AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I get fit enough to do your challenges. They sound like so much fun but if I did them right now I would hurt something!
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure I have enough time in the day for all that...
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Going to try my best to stick to this! :) x
  • paulahunter3
    Options
    Me To :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,449 Member
    Options
    I'm giving this a shot! This is going to be fun!!! ...okay...maybe fun... :tongue:
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am in on this one also i hope to do i have been off for 3 weeks with a tore calf but hope my Physiotherapist says i can start running again today when i see him
  • daveslady9
    Options
    OH...I want to try to do this!!! This will be fun and a great way to lose weight! I hope everyone has a great Week 1!!!
  • curvymari77
    Options
    This sounds great I'm going to try my best to fit it in. Good luck to everyone!
    :happy:
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    I am going to try this, sounds very interesting and I like challenges~
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see how many people want to join in on this challenge!!! Post your results at the end of the week. Hopefully, everyone hits the minumum. It will be interesting to see how high it goes :)
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do this. I'm signed up for a couple of other challenges that aren't challenging enough. Here's hoping I have time for everything.
  • Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the win :) or loss...weight loss that is :)
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Im going to give this a try but I think I am not quite fit enough to do it all so Ill see how far I can get.
  • spike90
    Options
    If anyone wants to add these tickers, please go to tickerfactory.com.

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • PMarie29
    PMarie29 Posts: 75
    Options
    Oh god...I think I'll give this a try! The weekend between 2 and 3 I'll be gone on vacation though, so I'll just have to try to fit in my goals before and after!
  • spike90
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far??
  • Ginnyh1983
    Options
    I'm in...I have been needing something to keep me motivated!! Not sure if I will be able to do that much but I will try.
  • spike90
    Options
    Bucxm5.png

BTb3m5.png
  • Treesaw66
    Treesaw66 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Checking in...
    walking 14km / 33km
    arm circles 700/1500
    Feeling good :happy: