FRIENDS WANTED...APPLY HERE....

Options
:bigsmile: I'm not real new to Fitness Pal but very new to these forums...I need to build my support group. I only have a few friends and that was from random searches. Please add me. I'm 46 years old and have lost 64 pds since I left my 20 year marriage August 2010. The weight came off naturally due to the lack of stress in my life. I never thought I would be close to 200lbs and I'm at 224 now. I haven't been below 240 since my son was in 3rd grade....he's a 21 year-old marine now. I began walking with my new job last March during my lunch. I started off with 2 miles in 45 minutes and now I do a treadmill workout that requires interval blocks - it burns 500 calories, 3 miles, and I can interval jog at 6mph. I never thought I'd be here but I am craving getting below 200. Probably TMI....but thought I'd share. :)

Replies

• kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't been below 200 in many years now. I'm right there with you!!! I just sent a request. I am finally down to 206!! 200 is so close I can almost taste it!! I'm glad I found this sight!! I believe 2013 is going to be quite the changing year!!

Kris
  • smilingdaisies
    smilingdaisies Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you and I agree! It is so close.... exciting stuff.
  • Gregthree
    Gregthree Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    stay strong. Dont give up. Times get tough you need to be tougher. Right now I want to go to bed, grab my two liter of Dr. Pepper and Snyders BBQ Chips and watch 2 guys a girl and a pizza place on disc. I need spring to get here in a big way,