Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• taschulz
    taschulz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Love these threads...inspirational
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    bumptacular!:drinker:
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    That's really you??!! :noway: I mean, that you in both pics? Wow! AMAZING:flowerforyou: !
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job nice work! One of the more impressive transformations I've seen.:drinker:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

Here's my question for you...what did you do with the extra skin? That's my biggest concern right now!

Some of it is still there, but for the most part it shrunk...I will eventually need a tummy tuck and a brachioplasty...but for now I am just focusing on getting to goal weight...only 29.8lbs to go! woot-woot!

29.8 more? From where? hehe Seriously though congrats you look great. 160lbs lost is about where I am. maybe 175.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    But you totally could be! Great transformation!

Always love seeing all the progress/results pics :-)

BEFORE - 232 pounds:
    GetThumbnail.aspx?FileID=1072476&Thumbnail=Picture

NOW - 144 pounds (I'm the one that's NOT a King's Ice Girl.... haha):
    GetThumbnail.aspx?FileID=1132264&Thumbnail=Picture
  • 1BusyMomof4
    1BusyMomof4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You Look fabulous dahling! Thanks for sharing your pics. I love to other people's success. It inspires me more than reading a South Beach Diet recipe book!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I hope this works, it hasn't liked my side by side pics today :(

MeHeavier.jpg
    IMAG1492.jpg
  • 1BusyMomof4
    1BusyMomof4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Oooooo Mrs_Joshica! Awesome results!!!! Keep up the great work!

I just have to say, I have been feeling TRULY like I'm doing all this work and feel like for all the exercise I'm doing I should be seeing better results. The worst for me is that I have had other people who are also losing weight tell me they are losing MORE than me, its like, really? I didn't know it was a competition! Support each other and encourage, not compare! But its getting harder and harder for me to feel like its been working when I can't physically SEE a difference. I've been steadily working out 4 days a week (last week I started 5 days) for 9-1/2 weeks as of this week, trying to keep under my goal calories(although I get confused with the net calories and extra calories added to my goal calories with working out) and maybe 1-2 days a week go over which is usually the days I don't exercise because its the weekend and we run around a lot with the 3 kids so I need to learn to get better control on that.... I've dropped 9.4 lbs in 9 weeks, and I CANT SEE a difference. My fiance told me he can feel a difference and see it in my stomach area (I'm big in the stomach/boob/butt, but not hips) and I have felt a difference in 2 tops and my winter coat that button up, not as snug in the belly, but everything I wear is baggy anyway so aside from those 2 tops I can't tell a difference and no one else can, either. Its like "oh, you lost almost 10 pounds? where?" I've literally heard that! BUT...seeing all these amazing transformations is so inspirational and motivational, and knowing it did take some of you a year or a little less, and that others HAVE lost slowly like me at 1-2 pounds a week means I'm moving at the same rate and that IT IS possible and that I just need to stick with it!

Thank you so much for the OP for starting this, I needed this today!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND THEIR AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS, thanks for the motivation!!! :drinker:
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    But you totally could be! Great transformation!

BEFORE - 232 pounds:

Awwww.... thanks :-)
  • timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome new you!!!!
  • Slimlou13
    Slimlou13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is fab . . . good inspiration ;)
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic!!! Bump for later...
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    49eadad8-6488-48aa-becf-c51bbcc5935b_zpsc698831d.jpg2faab895-db74-4810-811f-8eb88cd4e191_zps948c2e0b.jpg

You are kidding me! I had to look twice at this - I thought you had ripped an underwear ad out of a magazine, til I saw the electrical outlet lol. Ba-nanas!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options

BEFORE - 232 pounds:

The fact that you could stand in between those two and totally rock it, is amazing!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    154796_4880116434626_1764735730_n_zpsecd51ca1.jpg

twenty pounds down. from 220ish to 199!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Oooooo Mrs_Joshica! Awesome results!!!! Keep up the great work!

I just have to say, I have been feeling TRULY like I'm doing all this work and feel like for all the exercise I'm doing I should be seeing better results. The worst for me is that I have had other people who are also losing weight tell me they are losing MORE than me, its like, really? I didn't know it was a competition! Support each other and encourage, not compare! But its getting harder and harder for me to feel like its been working when I can't physically SEE a difference. I've been steadily working out 4 days a week (last week I started 5 days) for 9-1/2 weeks as of this week, trying to keep under my goal calories(although I get confused with the net calories and extra calories added to my goal calories with working out) and maybe 1-2 days a week go over which is usually the days I don't exercise because its the weekend and we run around a lot with the 3 kids so I need to learn to get better control on that.... I've dropped 9.4 lbs in 9 weeks, and I CANT SEE a difference. My fiance told me he can feel a difference and see it in my stomach area (I'm big in the stomach/boob/butt, but not hips) and I have felt a difference in 2 tops and my winter coat that button up, not as snug in the belly, but everything I wear is baggy anyway so aside from those 2 tops I can't tell a difference and no one else can, either. Its like "oh, you lost almost 10 pounds? where?" I've literally heard that! BUT...seeing all these amazing transformations is so inspirational and motivational, and knowing it did take some of you a year or a little less, and that others HAVE lost slowly like me at 1-2 pounds a week means I'm moving at the same rate and that IT IS possible and that I just need to stick with it!

Thank you so much for the OP for starting this, I needed this today!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND THEIR AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS, thanks for the motivation!!! :drinker:

I lost 138 pds but had a baby so now only down 64 pds blah blah anyways when I first lost my first amt of weight It was 60pds before anyone commented that it looked like I lost weight!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!