What do you wear when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• mordant57
    mordant57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just the undies! Strip off the PJs in the morning, weigh, get dressed for work.
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Everything gets left on the floor....including my watch!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning so whatever I slept in, which usually isn't much.
  • BigManMoving
    Options
    My skin.
  • elizabethfeathers
    elizabethfeathers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing.
  • reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nothing! Not my wedding rings! My hair has to be dry! First thing in the morning, have to feel skinny before I step on the scale.
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    nothing. occasionally i dont have time to strip so underwear
  • disdatdude
    disdatdude Posts: 118
    Options
    Scales in the bathroom so usually desnudo...ehhh....bucked:drinker: naked
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    My check in weight here is what I am at a weekly exercise session so I have lycra pants a singlet top and sneakers on so clothed but I wear the same each week.When I check my progress at home it's naked as long as you compare the weight on same scales it should be ok if you go by clothed or not clothed weight
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oops double post.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    I am not wanting to know how much my clothes weigh. If I wanted to know that, I would drop them on top of the scale. I want to know how much 'I' weigh. That said, I go to the bathroom first thing in the morning. The urine is old, it's already in my bladder waiting to leave my body so no need to know how much it weighs. It's done with me. I am done with it. I then take off all my clothes (which I have discovered DOES make a difference). I then weigh. Wearing shoes when you measure height? Please! That is so silly. It isn't accurate, it makes no sense.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after I pee, fully naked (at most I will wear socks and glasses) lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    nothing...
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Only thing i wear when I weigh myself is a smile. Sometimes a frown depending on what the scale says.

^^This.. good ole birthday suit
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    nothing...
    I'd like to see that. (kidding)
  • bmag1969
    bmag1969 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me to the commando column...
  • feelin31
    feelin31 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a weight loss center. One man lost 23 lbs his first week. It turned out he is a janitor & had about 10 lbs of keys in his pocket and steel toe shoes the first week which he took off the 2nd!
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    Options
    When I am fully dressed, I have discovered I weigh one lb more. So if I MUST weigh with clothes on, I subtract one lb.
  • wobblybitz87
    Options
    I was told once that to measure my true weight I must be completely naked, have pee'd and poo'd first, and not had anything to eat or drink that day yet. So I do that.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    nothing!!! and I make sure I use the toilet before I weight myself hahahahaha