30 Day Shred results: day 1 vs day 23 - pics

Options

Replies

• fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

It's a work out video by Jillian Michaels. It really works all muscle groups with added cardio in it. You can find all the levels on You Tube...the key is to do 10 days of each level for a total of 30 days! Its a great workout and she is very easy to scream at! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    great job, i can totally see a difference!
    What a great start and awesome motivation for you. You go girlfirend!
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    Holy cow! I want results like that! Awesome job and super inspiring!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options

It's a work out video by Jillian Michaels. It really works all muscle groups with added cardio in it. You can find all the levels on You Tub...the key is to do 10 days of each level for a total of 30 days! Its a great workout and she is very easy to scream at! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS on March 2, by using YouTube. i hope my results are like yours.
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great results! I love 30DS. Just started Ripped in 30 last week and LOVE it. I hurt EVERYWHERE but I can already see some changes!
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I asked for the DVD for my birthday so I'll hopefully start in April. Can I ask how you guys log the calories burned for 30ds? Or do the videos estimate how much it burns for you?
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Great job!!
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I just started Level 2 today. I hope my results are as good as yours!!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' workout DVD
  • hope002
    Options
    Looking great! I asked for the DVD for my birthday so I'll hopefully start in April. Can I ask how you guys log the calories burned for 30ds? Or do the videos estimate how much it burns for you?
    I log 225 calories. I read somewhere that for 30DS you burn 1.11 calories per pound. I weigh 202x1.11=225
  • bolmera1
    bolmera1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! i'm on my second round and on day 6 tomorrow!!! love your results
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for posting this. I see a great difference in your belly and your body just looks tighter in general! Great job!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Are you doing other exercises along with the 30DS? I did 30DS for 7 workouts off and on for about 2 wks last month but now doing it for the full 30 days...on day 4 of level 1! But im still going to go the gym 2-3's a week to keep up my overall cardio endurance. Just spreading my workouts when i do this and making sure i get enough to eat! Great job....don't quit after this...make sure you ask yourself what your next plan is!!!!?
    I am also doing c25k almost every day

That explains why you looks so good! The 30DS is a little tricky as you do need to do other cardio along with it! It really does focus on great muscle groups but doesn't burn enough calories to really lose some weight! Great job those double workouts are tough!

You would get her results even without doing the additional workout (C25k), just work hard and eat right. Coming from someone who lost 20" on 30DS without running, walking much the first time. I did 30DS again Jan/Feb, did 30DS twice sometimes the entire tape in one day and added running and didn't the results I expected. You need a program like 30DS or some other weight lifting program to effectively create new muscle.. more muscle = more fat loss and calories burned
  • Jubel1988
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting. I just started it 7 days ago but had to take 2 days off because my whole body was soooo sore. :-D
    If my body changes half the way your body changed, I will be thrilled :-D
  • hope002
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting. I just started it 7 days ago but had to take 2 days off because my whole body was soooo sore. :-D
    If my body changes half the way your body changed, I will be thrilled :-D
    You will see rezults too, just stick to it. I didn't do it every day either, I started Feb 1 and I did day 24 yesterday
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Fantastic results! It's amazing to see the changes when you dedicate yourself to a program and keep pushing. Great work!
  • hope002
    Options
    Fantastic results! It's amazing to see the changes when you dedicate yourself to a program and keep pushing. Great work!
    Thanks, it really helps when I see rezults
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! I'm on day 6 and also have an similar body shape (carry around my belly) so this is inspiring. Thanks for posting! Hope my results are just as amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!