I'm Boycotting you Soupnazi!

Options
banks1850
banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
Until you take down that horrible, blasphemous picture out of your signature.

I will not stand for the best quarterback in football to be degraded like that!

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Until you take down that horrible, blasphemous picture out of your signature.

I will not stand for the best quarterback in football to be degraded like that!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    ROFLMBO!!!

Never Superbanks!! :laugh:

Go Peyton! teehee
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Now now, children play nicely. hehehe
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    ok, ok. I'll take it off.
    *sneaks away to find an even better one.:wink:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    If this is the greatest quarterback ever then...uh..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bradygolfer.jpg

Now, SoupNazi I of course am a HUGE Colts/Peyton Manning fan being a true Hoosier and all...but sorry you guys...best quarterback ever goes to the one and only Brett Favre.

031221_brettFavre_vmed_9p.widec.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *peeks in*

Ut Oh....
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    LOOO:heart: OOVVEEE Brett Favre ...too bad he is not coming back :sad: !!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

That pic is too funny Jen!

but Brett has retired......or has he???HMMMMMM
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    coming back or not...doesn't matter! He's still the best! :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    !!!

Oh, whew, I thought we were talking about a *good QB* but it was only Tom Brady. Crisis Averted.

bradytat2.jpg

and my personal favorite.....

tombrady_ouch.jpg
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    coming back or not...doesn't matter! He's still the best! :bigsmile:

Definetly!!!!:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    LOL...do I see a Pee Wee Herman tattoo?
  • tarakeet0369
    Options
    OMG soupnazi dont remove it thats the best:drinker:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I like Ben Roethisberger and I am a die hard steelers fan but the guy was dumb enough to ride a motorcycle without a helmet and he hasnt been that good since, so gulp I um like peyton manning, just as an athelete I also can appreciate Tom Brady, now that by no means makes me a fan of any team other than my beloved BLACK and GOLD it just makes me a sports fan:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ya know how when someone is top of his game....just amazing in all areas....everyone goes after them...its a sign of jealousy....but have fun!!!

:laugh: we know he's the best banks....they can have thier fun....(I can't boycott Soup cuz she's my girl!! and we have this kareoke act see....um I digress.....but ah...Jeremy can totally be shunned NO PROBLEMO! lol):laugh: cuz he just don't learn!!! :noway: (:heart: still love him though!)

hugs meanies!
    Ali :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I like Ben Roethisberger and I am a die hard steelers fan but the guy was dumb enough to ride a motorcycle without a helmet and he hasnt been that good since, so gulp I um like peyton manning, just as an athelete I also can appreciate Tom Brady, now that by no means makes me a fan of any team other than my beloved BLACK and GOLD it just makes me a sports fan:bigsmile:

*cough Terry Bradshaw cough*
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Is that a good cough or a bad cough?

I think everyone loves good ol Terry.

and wolfie, my hubby is a die hard Steelers fan, too. Has a whole room of our house dedicated to them. He'll wise up someday.:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    OMG soupnazi dont remove it thats the best:drinker:

Thank you....it's staying for now until I find a better one that will fit in the ticker.:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Is that a good cough or a bad cough?

I think everyone loves good ol Terry.

and wolfie, my hubby is a die hard Steelers fan, too. Has a whole room of our house dedicated to them. He'll wise up someday.:tongue:

It's a good cough for sure, I love some Terry!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    ya know how when someone is top of his game....just amazing in all areas....everyone goes after them...its a sign of jealousy....but have fun!!!

:laugh: we know he's the best banks....they can have thier fun....(I can't boycott Soup cuz she's my girl!! and we have this kareoke act see....um I digress.....but ah...Jeremy can totally be shunned NO PROBLEMO! lol):laugh: cuz he just don't learn!!! :noway: (:heart: still love him though!)

hugs meanies!
    Ali :drinker:

OOOHHHH...trying so very hard not to say anything.......must keep quiet.......

Thanks for not boycotting me. I'm not ready to go solo.:frown:

(I got ur back Jeremy. Fickle one, that Ali)