I've only been doing 30 day shred 3 days.....

Options
So I either measured wrong in the beginning of 30 day shred (which i'm pretty sure I didn't or this is really working for me! If so, I am in shock yet happy!!
I'm only doing the 30 day shred and trying to count my calories but from what I've logged I seem to keep getting very close to going over and this is eating back my exercise calories. I walk a lot at work (i work at a daycare) and clean a lot too but nothing more than usual.

Started March 2 and re-measured just for the fun of it March 5
BELLY 40.5 -- 39
HIPS 40.5 -- 39
BUTT 43 -- 42.5
LEFT THIGH 22.75---- 22.5
RIGHT THIGH 22.75 --- 22.5
LEFT CALF 16.25 ---- 16
RIGHT CALF 16.25
BUST 43
LEFT ARM 16 14.75
RIGHT ARM 16 14.75

Replies

• Seymour32
    Seymour32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great work! I have just started the shred again too and only 4 days in I can certainly feel a difference already. Keep going, will be great to see the final results :)
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    HUGE congrats,stick at it looks like it's working well.
  • sassy15241
    sassy15241 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about purchasing the DVD. What equipment would I need? How intense are the workouts?
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW...NICE PROGRESS...GUESS I'LL DUST MY DVD OFF...and do the 30 Day Shred with weights today myself..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :drinker:
  • petejjcharlton
    petejjcharlton Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    all you need is weights, and a mat, but i just do it on the floor.
  • Jubel1988
    Options
    I don't even have weights. I use water bottles. At the moment the little ones (500ml) and as soon as I think I can handle it I will switch to 1liter bottles. Just make sure that they are completely full. Then the water does not swashes around in the bottle:glasses:
  • luminajd
    luminajd Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am betting you measured correctly. I have done Shred a few times and I always see my belly flattening within the first few days, butt shrinking, etc. Great job!!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
  • leann74016
    Options
    I am betting you measured correctly. I have done Shred a few times and I always see my belly flattening within the first few days, butt shrinking, etc. Great job!!!

Thanks, I sure hope so! If this is my results after only 3 days then I ecstatic to see day 30! :)
  • leann74016
    Options
    I am thinking about purchasing the DVD. What equipment would I need? How intense are the workouts?

I just use large great value (1lb) soup cans for my weights and I fold a blanket for my mat thats it. You can make it as intense as you want. They have a lady doing it at high intensity level and then there is a lady doing the exercises at a modified level. I do everything the best I can and sometimes I don't always make it through it all like for example there is a part on first level when you do jumping jacks and then jump roping back to back...i still can't complete this fully but I just keep myself moving at all times. I love the work out though! And now that I'm seeing results, I'm loving it even more! :)
  • leann74016
    Options
    WOW...NICE PROGRESS...GUESS I'LL DUST MY DVD OFF...and do the 30 Day Shred with weights today myself..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :drinker:

Thank you :)
  • leann74016
    Options
    Great work! I have just started the shred again too and only 4 days in I can certainly feel a difference already. Keep going, will be great to see the final results :)

Thank you :)
  • leann74016
    Options
    HUGE congrats,stick at it looks like it's working well.

Thank you! :)
  • lyndaa21
    lyndaa21 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats ! I have attempted to try this workout and it killed me so much on day 1. that it was impossible to continue on day 2 and 3 as I was soooo sore. Does anyone else felt the same way ?
  • zlauerMom
    zlauerMom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! I have attempted to try this workout and it killed me so much on day 1. that it was impossible to continue on day 2 and 3 as I was soooo sore. Does anyone else felt the same way ?
    I do it two or three times a week. I never intended to do it day after day when I started. I was pretty sore after the first day. I did workout 1 with three pound weights five times. I switched to 5 lbs weights for four more times, before switching to workout 2, which I've finished four times so far. I get there when I get there. I do feel great and people have commented on the changes in me.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I don't even have weights. I use water bottles. At the moment the little ones (500ml) and as soon as I think I can handle it I will switch to 1liter bottles. Just make sure that they are completely full. Then the water does not swashes around in the bottle:glasses:

Yes - I used to use books when I first did 30DS last year, then hubby got 4lb weights. Now I use 7lbs

The soreness will go away, btw.. soon you'll be asking why you aren't getting sore anymore