Replies

• prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Loved it!Congrats on your success...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words!! Since that morning I've been totally renewed! We have ups and downs with weight loss and it is so easy to get discouraged, but KNOWING that the effort I've been putting in is actually working has helped me a lot! And all you c-section gals out there, you WILL see your scar again if you put the work in! Some of us may have to do a little more work to see it, some a little less, but I guarantee, that day will come! I honestly thought I'd live with that bit of belly for the rest of my life, no matter how much weight I lost. I feel confident again! I feel like I can do anything! Cheers to all of you!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Wonderful read! You sure showed that reflection! So proud for you.
  • rosiebloom2013
    rosiebloom2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lol... very encouraging post, I was just wondering this morning if the belly fat will ever disappear... I do not have a scar but looking forward to seeing my belly button not winking at me.. :o)

GREAT JOB!:flowerforyou:

37831462.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My FL will enjoy this.

Congrats to you on the internal transformation as well.
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a great post, thank you! Great job on the weight loss, keep up the good work!
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congratulations! Having two c-sections myself within 16 months of each other I totally know what you are talking about! I hope I have the same observation in the mirror one day, which is what I am working towards.
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Well done! Love how you conveyed your message.AWESOME!
  • wtdia
    wtdia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OMG this is the best post I've read on MFP. My one year anniversary for my journey is 3/21 and I am so relating to your post....I had the EXACT same thoughts running through my head....I would look in the mirror and think WHO is that...I don't want to really be that person staring back at me....the csection, back rolls...the whole post was like as if my thoughts were pouring out in front of me.....and today I am so excited to be down 40lbs, 3 sizes and for the first time in forever I don't have to put on a layering sweater to hide anything. I am wearing a smaller size than in high school and no muffin top is a bonus!

I am so proud of myself and so excited for anyone who has succeeded. I understand the feeling of triumph. I have put so many clothes in the BASEMENT...as far away from my closest as possible. They have been replaced with my new size and I feel such relief to finally be rid of the monkey on back that was all that fat!

Congrats to you, to me and EVERYONE who succeeds. I've been maintaining for 6 months now...the longest ever. I am still as motivated and determined to stay in this body forever....I wish you the same!

Thanks for this post...it has made my day!
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This made me smile :smile: I can't wait to see my belly button instead of the winking roll of fat... You did it and I can too :flowerforyou: Well done!
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG this is the best post I've read on MFP. My one year anniversary for my journey is 3/21 and I am so relating to your post....I had the EXACT same thoughts running through my head....I would look in the mirror and think WHO is that...I don't want to really be that person staring back at me....the csection, back rolls...the whole post was like as if my thoughts were pouring out in front of me.....and today I am so excited to be down 40lbs, 3 sizes and for the first time in forever I don't have to put on a layering sweater to hide anything. I am wearing a smaller size than in high school and no muffin top is a bonus!

I am so proud of myself and so excited for anyone who has succeeded. I understand the feeling of triumph. I have put so many clothes in the BASEMENT...as far away from my closest as possible. They have been replaced with my new size and I feel such relief to finally be rid of the monkey on back that was all that fat!

Congrats to you, to me and EVERYONE who succeeds. I've been maintaining for 6 months now...the longest ever. I am still as motivated and determined to stay in this body forever....I wish you the same!

Thanks for this post...it has made my day!

I bought a pair of skinny jeans before Christmas....I was amazed at how they looked on me.....they are too big now :) Going down in clothing sizes I think is the BEST part...the numbers on the scale are great but only tell a fraction of the story....what we see, and how we FEEL are the most important things!
  • chrystalah
    chrystalah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone told the mirror off! When you reach your goal that mirror will have nothing to say but how amazing you look! I'm on my way to do the same!!! You are awesome!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Love this!! Made me giggle, because I cannot wait to tell that damn mirror off. Fantabulous job!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!